Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for dedicated in TX
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for dedicated in TX

I'm in need of a new dedicated server in Texas, USA.
E3 or better
8GB or more
Disk is unimportant SATA or SSD (I'll be only using 3GB)
Ubuntu 14.04 x64 server minimal
Reliable multi-homed network (the important part)
1 ipv4
1 ipv6 (also important)

My current provider can't seem to keep ipv6 routes working.

Any and all suggestions and offers are welcome.

Uptime monitoring for the masses. NodePing

Comments

  • CenTexHostingCenTexHosting Member, Provider
    edited April 2017

    @NodePing

    I can set you up in Dallas.

    E3-1230v2

    8GB

    1 TB Sata

    1/ IPV4

    /64 of IPV6

    Price 69.95 /mo

    Send me a message if you are interested.

  • CenTexHosting said: I can set you up in Dallas.

    I had trouble with DNS queries to servers outside your network failing when I had a box in Florida with your company. Same setup in TX?

    CenTexHosting said: /64 of IPV8

    Dang... ipv8. That's like v2 better than ipv6!

    Uptime monitoring for the masses. NodePing

  • CenTexHostingCenTexHosting Member, Provider

    @NodePing said:

    CenTexHosting said: I can set you up in Dallas.

    I had trouble with DNS queries to servers outside your network failing when I had a box in Florida with your company. Same setup in TX?

    CenTexHosting said: /64 of IPV8

    Dang... ipv8. That's like v2 better than ipv6!

    LOL yep already fixed that. A little late was about to head to bed and saw your post so decided to respond. Just let it be know I called it first IPV8 will be here one day soon. LOL

    Thanked by 1NodePing
  • jarjar Provider

    I can't see stock to order this from my control panel, but the order form works:

    http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/dallas-usa

    They use Ubiquity, which was acquired by LeaseWeb. Very solid, not really sure how to get a better deal in that network than through OneProvider. Zero complaints.

  • jarland said: OneProvider

    Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Any other suggestions anyone?

    Thanked by 1GamerTech24

    Uptime monitoring for the masses. NodePing

  • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

    NodePing said: Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Their upstream DC requires that, not OP.

  • jarjar Provider

    @NodePing said:

    jarland said: OneProvider

    Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Any other suggestions anyone?

    I've dealt with at least 4 or 5 that have. It's not that unusual. Unpopular on LET, I'll give you that. But not unusual.

  • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

    jarland said: I've dealt with at least 4 or 5 that have. It's not that unusual. Unpopular on LET, I'll give you that. But not unusual.

    This should be Incero, so standard procedure for them.

  • reliablesite have some nice deals.

    Hosts I Recommend >> [ XiNiX | CloudCone | HostUs | BuyVM | Backovia ( 25 TB VPS ) ]

  • @NodePing said:

    jarland said: OneProvider

    Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Any other suggestions anyone?

    I just sent them a copy of my driving licence and debit card lying flat on a table, passed verification just fine.

  • tmwctmwc Member

    @Mridul said:
    reliablesite have some nice deals.

    They don't have any Texas DC, do they?

    [~] - my website
    discord - tilda#9999

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    Maybe Limestone in Dallas? I've used them in the past and they were excellent.

    https://www.limestonenetworks.com/dedicated-servers/clearance.html

    Not cheap though for high RAM.

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • MikeA said: Limestone

    When I contacted support yesterday, they told me their ipv6 was 'beta'. I need something more stable than that.

    Uptime monitoring for the masses. NodePing

Sign In or Register to comment.