Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

offshore vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

offshore vps

2»

Comments

• yorkyork Member

@jenkki said:

york said: Probably not.

Hello! Company located in Russia, both DC located in Russia. Of course its not meant they allow phishing, spam, etc, under local laws.

Sorry,I meant "They probably DON'T ignore the DMCA".I forgot this expression difference between Chinese and English...

• york said: york

Chinese companies ignore dmca or not ignore dmca in China?

• yorkyork Member
    edited April 2017

@jenkki said:

york said: york

Chinese companies ignore dmca or not ignore dmca in China?

They don't care about these western things like DMCA...Bullet proof.

Only if a company covers the copyright in China (like an agent or origin something) might you be sued for your infringement act.Well this is no longer a matter of DMCA...

• york said: They don't care about these western things like DMCA...Bullet proof.

Somewhere in Iran or Libya someone cares about dmca? You answer to your own question.

• yorkyork Member

@jenkki said:

york said: They don't care about these western things like DMCA...Bullet proof.

Somewhere in Iran or Libya someone cares about dmca? You answer to your own question.

...I don't know what you are insisting on.I suggest him open a ticket to ask at first.

• york said: They don't care about these western things like DMCA...Bullet proof.

How you know it? Open a ticket? :)

• Netengi.ua bulletproof @duzen

• miktarq said: Netengi.ua bulletproof

Yes, Nigeria is bulletproof :)

• yorkyork Member
    edited April 2017

@jenkki said:

york said: They don't care about these western things like DMCA...Bullet proof.

How you know it? Open a ticket? :)

I know that for the fact of almost all CN companies giving no response to the DMCA complaints.

So it sounds you're saying that DMCA only works in the US for there are respective local laws in different nations? :) Do you mean all DC in Russia,Romania,Netherland,Japan,etc ignore DMCA? Well this idea is really interesting.

Actually there are some DC in the US ignore the DMCA while some DC in Japan don't.DC know the DMCA policy much better and clearer than us and they may have their own policy.It's normal to ask them about the DMCA issue instead of brooding at home.

你简直对马列主义毛泽东思想实事求是的原则一无所知……实践才是检验真理的唯一标准。

• york said: Actually there are some DC in the US ignore the DMCA while some DC in Japan don't.DC know the DMCA policy much better and clearer than us and they may have their own policy.It's normal to ask them about the DMCA issue instead of brooding at home.

Sounds funny, every country must follow local or their union laws, there no bulletproof castles inside country. That only pushed misconception.