Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Wordpress Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Wordpress Host

I have a personal photography blog, and looking for a cheap WordPress host.
Typically i have around 2k hits a month (max 100 a day).
Will a cheap host, affect my seo ranking?
Right now i have no monetization/ads of any sort.

Anyone can recommend any cheap host?
Anything around $1/2 a month.
DO $5 is expensive pretty much useless for me as don't use that many resources.

Comments

• sonicsonic Veteran

BuyShared 5$/year is great choice for you.

Thanked by 2Francisco rishish98
  • bersybersy Member
    edited April 2017

1pwh.uk, BuyShared, ImpactShared, INIZ shared, SpaceWeb.eu, DeepNetSolutions shared, MyCustomHosting shared, drServer shared, VortexNode, FreePanelSharedHosting.com you name it...

• rishish98 said: Will a cheap host, affect my seo ranking?

no

• It won't affect your ranking until your host is cheap in terms of quality not pricing. Just a good uptime and constant speed is good!

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

rishish98 said: Will a cheap host, affect my seo ranking

No, unless it's always down or hosting a ton of shitty sites on the same IPs. BuyShared is a good choice, and you get a dedicated IP so you're not sharing with others.

Thanked by 2rishish98 Francisco
  • It won't affect your ranking until your host is cheap in terms of quality not pricing. Just a good uptime and constant speed is good!

• Damn that is good @Harambe you posted in the middle of @jetchirag double post. That is some keyboard cowboying right there.

Thanked by 3Harambe jetchirag quick
  • Hey @rishish98

We can set you up on a package located in Germany for $12/y using VestaCP as a Web GUI. Let me know if you are interested!

• saf31saf31 Member

+1 buyshared if you go for shared hosting, they offer dedicated ip which is not very common and Francisco is very very reliable. As it is your personal blog, you can also consider other options like getting a cheap openvz vps (many yearly offers available for 12$-20$) and install wordpress yourself using easyengine/centminmod. This option will certainly provide you better resources/performance but you will have to manage everything by yourself. Good luck on your project.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @AuroraZ said:
    Damn that is good @Harambe you posted in the middle of @jetchirag double post. That is some keyboard cowboying right there.

Damnn...

• @rishish98 said:
    I have a personal photography blog, and looking for a cheap WordPress host.
    Typically i have around 2k hits a month (max 100 a day).
    Will a cheap host, affect my seo ranking?
    Right now i have no monetization/ads of any sort.

Go for GoDaddy basic plan that fits as per your requirements whether it is monthly visitor's wise or price wise.

• Get a BuyShared plan from @Francisco and CDN from @BunnySpeed (BunnyCDN), works really well together.

Thanked by 2sonic Francisco
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@rocket said:
    Get a BuyShared plan from @Francisco and CDN from @BunnySpeed (BunnyCDN), works really well together.

Right! This is great combination for small/medium WP site.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Harambe said:

No, unless it's always down or hosting a ton of shitty sites on the same IPs. BuyShared is a good choice, and you get a dedicated IP so you're not sharing with others.

Myth - who else is on your IP is not a factor (tons of big public shared hosts), as Google has stated.

• It affects SEO if your site loads too slow. But, you are better off with LET hosts rather than EIG. ImpactShared, BuyShared and PageClick are great.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @raindog308 said:

@Harambe said:

Myth - who else is on your IP is not a factor (tons of big public shared hosts), as Google has stated.

Do you want to say it won't matter or it will?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@rishish98 said:

I say, try me... how much resources do you need?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We provide shared hosting wordpress with very less customers per node . Performance guaranteed 1