Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSCheap - Providing reliable VPS services since 2011 - Starting from $18/year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSCheap - Providing reliable VPS services since 2011 - Starting from $18/year!

VPSCheapVPSCheap Member, Host Rep
edited April 2017 in Offers

VPSCheap has been offering reliable cheap VPS services since 2011. Our servers are located in a top-tier Chicago facility. 24/7 support is available, with an average time to first response of 17 minutes.

All VPSCheap plans include:

• User-friendly administration panel. Every tool you need to manage your server is available in our control panel.
  • Painless DNS management. We offer an integrated DNS management system, so you can get all of your DNS setup in just a few clicks.
  • Unmetered bandwidth. We don't limit how much traffic goes through your server. No overage charges, ever.
  • Instant setup. The moment your order is paid, our automated system will set up your server and deliver it within 5 minutes.

This month, we're offering an exclusive deal. Get up to a 36% lifetime discount on our annual plans!

Plans in offer:

SSD Basic

• 256MB RAM
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 10GB SSD Disk Space
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 1 IPv6 address
  • Unmetered network (35 Mbit port speed)

$28/year $18/year

Coupon code: LETAPRIL1 (already applied)

Add to cart

SSD Business

• 512MB RAM
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 30GB SSD Disk Space
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 1 IPv6 address
  • Unmetered network (45 Mbit port speed)

$48/year $32/year

Coupon code: LETAPRIL2 (already applied)

Add to cart

Questions? Need more info? You can reach us at [email protected] or visit our website.

Thanked by 1yomero

Comments

• quickquick Member

lg?

• ucxoucxo Member

I can't find any reference to what virtualisation technology you're using; neither in your offer, nor on your site.

Your site also doesn't seem to mention the 35/45 Mbit/s bandwidth limit that's stated in your offer.

• When I used them they were great and I had a very solid service. Hopefully it's that way these days.

I recommend them because that previous experience (2012 or so)

• I understand you offer quality services and know quality when it comes to it. SO WHY IIS? APS.NET? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

Nothing wrong with site just confused mostly. Happy Easter

• lowend_userlowend_user Member
    edited June 2017

Had a pretty terrible experience with VPSCheap. The only good thing about them was the price. If you look at their TOS, it's very sleazy. For example, the offer above does not qualify for a refund. If you don't realize it and decide to submit a dispute with your company, the reactivation fee will be $50 for starting a dispute... which I'm not even sure how or if it is even legal.
    A pretty terrible company. There are much better alternatives, such as RamNode (only slightly more expensive), Linode, Digital Ocean...