Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free .BUZZ domain at Porkbun.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free .BUZZ domain at Porkbun.

VitaVita Member
edited April 2017 in General

Hi,

Wanted to let you know guys that Porkbun offers a free .BUZZ domain with coupon: BUZZBUDDIES2017

Or use the link below:
https://porkbun.com/tld/buzz?coupon=BUZZBUDDIES2017

The offer is valid until april 21st at 23:59 GMT.

UPDATED: Renewal is $27.27 as @Yura stated.

Thanked by 1ehab

Comments

• YuraYura Member
    edited April 2017

Why not .JIZZ?

Buzz renewal price is $27.27 per year. You are welcome.

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2017

Soon they will pay you to take those worthless domains (only first year, renewal is charged $274.99).

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Yura said: Buzz renewal price is $27.27 per year.

Dude, you're harshing my .buzz

The renewal fee is a total .buzzkill

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Shit fucking offer.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • YuraYura Member

@raindog308 said:

Yura said: Buzz renewal price is $27.27 per year.

Dude, you're harshing my .buzz

The renewal fee is a total .buzzkill

Dude, anything is better than .buzzfeed

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks, just registered server.buzz ahah

• WSSWSS Member

Buzz Buddies? Really now?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikePT said:

You'll be trying to sell that for $$$ in just under a year, yeah?

Thanked by 2MikePT netomx

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

Hopefully. :D
    webhosting, hosting, cloud, vps, even kvm (whereas openvz is available)... all taken. This one was a nice catch, if this tld becomes popular. :P

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

webhosting, hosting, cloud, vps, even kvm (whereas openvz is available)... all taken. This one was a nice catch, if this tld becomes popular. :P

It won't, on your deathbed you'll think back to the time you registered that shitty fucking domain and wistfully think 'I should have just had a wank'.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • WSSWSS Member

The whole problem with the buzz tld is that the owners keep forgetting they have them.

buttz.buzz is still available- act now!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: It won't, on your deathbed you'll think back to the time you registered that shitty fucking domain and wistfully think 'I should have just had a wank'.

Next time I have a wank, I'm going to feel superior and wise.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Next time I have a wank, I'm going to feel superior and wise.

I said that to myself too, but it's difficult with everyone on the train shouting at you.

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

It won't, on your deathbed you'll think back to the time you registered that shitty fucking domain and wistfully think 'I should have just had a wank'.

It was free. And you may pm me to know some domains ive sold for xxx and even xxxx. Obviously not listed here. Domains are worth what people are willing to pay for it.
    I right now possess a domain (dot com and dot net) targeted to mail services companies that might be worth some nice money. It requires some investigation and lots of discussion. Still im wel succeeded as a newbie domain broker :p

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikePT said:

It was free. And you may pm me to know some domains ive sold for xxx and even xxxx. Obviously not listed here. Domains are worth what people are willing to pay for it.
    I right now possess a domain (dot com and dot net) targeted to mail services companies that might be worth some nice money. It requires some investigation and lots of discussion. Still im wel succeeded as a newbie domain broker :p

Just fuck off.

Thanked by 1rm_

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

Just fuck off.

No need to be rude. Im just a cunt :p

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

Just fuck off.

No need to be rude. Im just a cunt :p

There's never a need to be rude, I just choose to be, just as you choose to be an insufferable bore!

Thanked by 2MikePT rm_
  • r0xzr0xz Member

Just registered porkbun.buzz

Time to get some money from them

Thanked by 3MikePT JasperNL netomx
  • oborsethoborseth Member, Host Rep

The best thing about when we release a free domain offer is when it gets posted here and we get to read the amazing commentary.

@r0xz We've discussed it internally and have decided to offer you 1000 times the amount paid for the domain. Deal?

Thanked by 3ehab sin netomx
  • WSSWSS Member

@oborseth Give @Ross a raise for enduring us!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ehabehab Member

@oborseth said:

nice to see you here :)
    why not post some offers from porkbun... e.g. mail, hosting etc..
    some of us are committed with you until we see our grandchildren :)

• oborsethoborseth Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

I'm happy to announce that @Ross has accepted managements offer of 17 free .buzz domains in addition to his current compensation.

Thanked by 2WSS sin
  • WSSWSS Member

@oborseth said:

@WSS said:

I'm happy to announce that @Ross has accepted managements offer of 17 free .buzz domains in addition to his current compensation.

harshed.buzz right there (already taken)

• Took one, I'm happy now :D

• wilbowilbo Member

I tried to register bongs.buzz . It said it was available. I tried to register it and it said it wouldn't go through and now it won't let me use the coupon again. No .buzz for me today.

• wilbowilbo Member

Went in with a different browser and got pipes.buzz .

pipes.buzz for sale, just $99,000,000.00 or a chocolate chip cookie. Whatever gets her first. Got the munchies.

• wjtwjt Member

It's not free anymore and it's still 20 apr on my end.

• Not working anymore