Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dallas] 256MB RAM - 10GB SSD - 1 Core E3 - 1TB @ 1Gbp/s - Redundant Network - $2.95/month Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Dallas] 256MB RAM - 10GB SSD - 1 Core E3 - 1TB @ 1Gbp/s - Redundant Network - $2.95/month Special

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited February 2013 in Offers

ServerCrate is proud to launch a VPS special. Servers are located in Dallas, TX in CoreXChange. These VPSs run on our newly racked servers, which utilize E3v2 CPUs and Samsung 840 SSDs.

Full Specs
- 256 RAM + 256 VSwap
- 1,000GB bandwidth @ 1Gbp/s
- 10GB RAID 10 SSD space
- 1 E3v2 core (fair use)
- 1 IPv4 address
- Unmanaged
- Price: $2.95
Order here.

Addons
Additional IPv4 addresses are $1/IPv4.
Additional bandwidth is $5/TB.

Test IP/100mb test file
http://192.119.145.8/100MB.test

Operating Systems
Customers can change their VPS operating system in the control panel. We support a variety of popular Linux OSs including CentOS, Ubuntu, and Fedora.

Control Panel
ServerCrate utilizes the SolusVM control panel.

Payment Methods
You can pay for your hosting service with Paypal. If you need to pay with an additional payment method, please open a sales ticket.

Thank you for looking, you can find our regular offerings on our website.

Comments

• Why the rebrand fella?

• Maybe trying to distance himself from the fact that he's under age? I wouldn't trust buying hosting from a kid.

His videos are a goldmine of cringe. As are his "memes".

• I assume this is OVZ? I can't find any info on your website relating to or explaining if you offer OVZ/KVM/VMware/whatever

• Any relevant complains regarding service he offer or only offtopic irrelevant bickering?

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Spirit As far as I'm concerned, customers are generally very happy with their service :)

@blergh_ Yes, it is. I'll make a note of that on the site.

@Nekki A variety of reasons the name was picked before I really got into hosting for the masses, and wasn't a great one in the first place.

@Roph Then don't buy, and stop filling up the thread with useless text, thanks.

• ServerCrate has been excellent. A little bit of downtime in the beginning, however now things are generally stable.

• where'd your IPv6 go?

@TheHackBox It's there, just forgot to list it.

• Still doesn't say virt-method nor any business number or similar. meh.

@blergh_ I've had a few comments on that, it's OVZ, but we'll be updating the site to be more precise soon.

• I bought one of these, and it runs alright for my needs. Using it to test an installation script that I wrote/maintain for ISPConfig 3.

I/O is not great, and the portal for re-install is slow to login to. It works fine after that.

Support writes back pretty quickly, but the 18mb/s I/O on a SSD worries me some.

@dclardy Very sorry that I couldn't respond to your message earlier (here on LET).

I did a live migration of your server a number of hours ago, minutes after you opened the ticket, to a more stable node. Looks like there's a RAID issue with that server, that we're in the process of getting fixed.

The reinstall speeds are due to the slow I/O, which as I stated earlier, we're getting fixed.

Very sorry about the IO issues you had, I've credit your account with an extra week of service, let us know if you need anything else.

• @RobertClarke Thanks. I was not really complaining, but I do appreciate you trying to make it better.

Can you answer the ticket that I sent earlier? My VPS is currently suspended due to non-payment, and I don't think that should be the case.