Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad's $6.95/mo 2GB RAM special! Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and now in sunny Miami, Florida!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad's $6.95/mo 2GB RAM special! Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and now in sunny Miami, Florida!

edited February 2013 in Offers

To our friends at LowEndTalk, we've got a great deal for you! We'll be continuing part of our most recent LowEndBox Promotion by offering our 2GB VPS plans for $6.95/mo in Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas and now in sunny Miami, Florida!

Here's the scoop:

• 2048MB RAM
• 50GB Disk Space
• 1 IPv4 Address
• 750GB Bandwidth
• 100Mbps Port
• OpenVZ/SolusVM
• Price: $6.95/mo (after coupon)
• Coupon Code: L3BK1W1

Location Choices (choose in order form):
• Los Angeles, CA
• Dallas, TX
• Chicago, IL
• Miami, FL

[Order Now]

This offer is only designed as a Limited time deal and will expire once stock is filled.

Network Test:

Los Angeles, CA – QuadraNet Datacenter – Test IP: 98.143.159.202
Dallas, TX - Colo4 Datacenter - Test IP: 198.12.71.130
Chicago, IL - ColoCrossing's Datacenter - Test IP: 198.144.179.130
Miami, FL - QuadraNet Datacenter - Test IP: 173.44.33.162

URPad.net is owned by an established parent (FTNHosting) which manages multiple web hosting brands and has been in business for 5 years. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:

Email sales at: [email protected]
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Comments

• Wrong section? :)

• Are you ever going to offer Ubuntu 12.04?

• @emilv said: Wrong section? :)

Fixed =]

@NodePing said: Are you ever going to offer Ubuntu 12.04?

We do, and have been for a while. =]

• so many2GB deals under7$ here recently

• @ynzheng said: so many2GB deals under7$ here recently

But we offer them in four locations to better accommodate the needs of our globally diverse client base. =]

• @MannDude - Ubuntu 12.04 isn't listed in your options when ordering. If I order an Ubuntu 11.x, can I immediately re-install to 12.04 in the control panel?

• @MannDude - Apparently 12.04 is not available on the node my vps is on. I've requested a refund.

• Any chance of something like 512/768MB, 1-2TB BW, 10-20GB HD for ~$5?

• edited February 2013

@NodePing said: @MannDude - Apparently 12.04 is not available on the node my vps is on. I've requested a refund.

It's available on all new nodes, the list of nodes shown in your Solus Control Panel is outdated and needs to be updated. You can safely used Ubuntu 12.04 in any of the locations offered here.

Regards,

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I didn't know @NodePing was here!

• Or request to be migrated on a node that supports 12.04. They are easy to talk to in tickets.

• I wouldn't waste the money. The nodes are overloaded and so you won't be making use of any of that RAM. Basic software configs that run just fine on 128MB VPSs anywhere else (OVZ, Xen, KVM, whatever) will just die on my 256MB urpad VPS.

• @lzp said: I wouldn't waste the money. The nodes are overloaded and so you won't be making use of any of that RAM. Basic software configs that run just fine on 128MB VPSs anywhere else (OVZ, Xen, KVM, whatever) will just die on my 256MB urpad VPS.

Do you currently have any active services with us? Have you ever spoken with us about these issues? If so we'd love to have the chance to make sure you're up and running as you should be, please open a ticket.

• Don't worry @MannDude @lzp is probably just another jealous provider lol

• ccloving2013ccloving2013 Member
    edited February 2013

LA location to China's network is very unstable:
    ping 198.23.243.105 7447 1096(lost) 12.83%

• LeeLee Veteran

Test IP in Miami is dead for me.

• PING 173.44.33.162 (173.44.33.162): 56 data bytes
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 1
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 2
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 3
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 4
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 5

--- 173.44.33.162 ping statistics ---
    55 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

Miami looks down.

• lzplzp Member

@ATHK said: Don't worry @MannDude @lzp is probably just another jealous provider lol

Yeah, my comment history will definitely "out" me as "another jealous provider."