Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD KVM VPS Flat 20% Discount (LET20) - 1GB VPS for $3.99 - Free IPV6 -
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD KVM VPS Flat 20% Discount (LET20) - 1GB VPS for $3.99 - Free IPV6 -

We are back with a LET Special 20% Discount - Coupon code "LET20"

Thanks to all our loyal customers, we have now added a 5th VPS Node, it is also setup in our LA facility with Asia/China Optimized Network.

VPS Starting at just $2.5/month in LA, USA using KVM with SolusVM Control Panel (We are temporarily not accepting neworders for $1.5 VPS and $1.99, but existing VPS will continue to run as long as clients renew them)

Virtualisation and ASIA/CHINA Optimised IP and we use RAID 10 based SSD Drives no HDD, only pure SSD and even includes Free DDOS Protection of upto 20Gbps.

All our VPS Nodes are on Dedicated Gigabit Port and all VPS are capped at 100Mbit unmetered data transfer, you may notice in control panel that it shows 30TB as Bandwidth limit, but 30TB is the max anybody can use on a 100Mbit Port hence it shows 30TB.

Test IP for checking latency - 104.160.176.227

$2.5 VPS Features:

CPU Core: 1

RAM: 256 MB

Disk Space: 5 GB SSD

Bandwidth: Unmetered

IPv4: 1

IPv6: 1

RDNS: Yes

Control Panel: Yes

Order Now

$3.99/month - VPS Features (1 GB RAM) USE COUPON - LET20

RAM: 1 GB

Disk Space: 10 GB SSD

IPv4: 1 (Additional IPV4 available for $1 per IP per month)

IPv6: 1 (Free additional ipv6 available on request)

Order Now

$5.59/month - VPS Features (1 GB RAM) USE COUPON - LET20

RAM: 1.5 GB

Disk Space: 15 GB SSD

IPv4: 1 (Additional IPV4 available for $1 per IP per month)

IPv6: 1 (Free additional ipv6 available on request)

Order Now

All ports are open, just make sure you are not using it for spamming or any kind of abuse else your VPS will be suspended and/or terminated.

VPS upto 8 GB RAM and 4 CPU Core also available for more details and ordering please check https://rectified.net/ddos-protected-vps.php or https://secure.rectified.net/cart.php?gid=4

Use Promo Code “LET20” to get flat RECURRING 20% discount on all our VPS Packages except for $2.5 VPS. Please note if you order cPanel License we will send you a separate invoice for that as we cannot offer discounts on cPanel License or you can even use your own external cPanel License.

All popular modes of payments accepted like:

1) Credit Card

2) PayPal

3) BitCoin

4) Perfect Money

5) WebMoney

6) Bank Transfer/ACH Transfer

For FreeBSD, we have mounted it's ISO, you can install it from your VPS control Panel or you can contact us we will install it for you. We can even mount custom ISO for you, just submit a ticket from our website after placing order from our website

For all other OS there is no need for manual installation as they are automatically installed via templates. You can even change your OS anytime from your VPS Control Panel

VPN are allowed on our VPS and no special configuration is needed from our end like enabling Tun/tap etc...

AFFILIATE: we even have affiliate program, so if you have a blog or website etc... you can become our affiliate and make some decent cash by just referring clients to us, you may message me if you have any queries

Comments

• ucxoucxo Member

Does

rectified said: Free additional ipv6 available on request

entail getting a /64 subnet assigned to be able to use the VPS for anything serious (read: mailserver)? ;)

• @ucxo said:
    Does

rectified said: Free additional ipv6 available on request

entail getting a /64 subnet assigned to be able to use the VPS for anything serious (read: mailserver)? ;)

Sorry no we don't provide a /64 and not for spamming, we can give you a few IPv6 but not a full /64

• ucxoucxo Member

@rectified said:
    Sorry no we don't provide a /64 and not for spamming, we can give you a few IPv6 but not a full /64

sigh. Please get your facts straight: A concise reminder why /64 is the smallest sensible IPv6 sub-assignment size.

And please excuse my irritatedness, I've just seen one too many providers that claim that flaunt "full IPv6 support" when in fact they're not even following the most basic of industry standards.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • @ucxo said:

@rectified said:

sigh. Please get your facts straight: A concise reminder why /64 is the smallest sensible IPv6 sub-assignment size.

And please excuse my irritatedness, I've just seen one too many providers that claim that flaunt "full IPv6 support" when in fact they're not even following the most basic of industry standards.

That's applicable for Dedicated Servers not for budget VPS and all providers have their own policies, we cannot provide more then a few IPv6 IP with our budget VPS

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

@rectified said:

@ucxo said:

@rectified said:

That's applicable for Dedicated Servers not for budget VPS and all providers have their own policies, we cannot provide more then a few IPv6 IP with our budget VPS

I just laughed way harder than I should have at the stupidity in that. No that's applicable to any end user device which would include a budget VPS like the rest of my budget VPS' that have /64's that love to follow standards that I haven't used for spam.

• @Rhys said:

@rectified said:

@ucxo said:

@rectified said:

I just laughed way harder than I should have at the stupidity in that. No that's applicable to any end user device which would include a budget VPS like the rest of my budget VPS' that have /64's that love to follow standards that I haven't used for spam.

I am not saying that all users are spammers, but we cannot give more then few IPV6 with our budget VPS, all providers have different policies, for most of the users few IPv6 are enough, not sure even if you have a /64 assigned to your VPS how many IP are you actually using ?

• Not all providers offer same product or services else why would a client buy from different providers, all providers have different policies and different amount of resources available, we don't have enough IPv6 available with us to provide a /64 to each and every VPS user hence we are not providing it

• ucxoucxo Member

@rectified said:

RFC 6177 applies to anything that appears as an individual entity on the internet — be it my home network, a 64 MB VPS (yes, I have a 64 MB VPS with a /64 assigned to it), or any size of dedi.
    It's not like you'll break the bank by providing that amount of addresses: I'm a private person and I've been assigned a /40 by a LIR for free. Abuse control is of course in place, as it should be for any size assignment of any address family.

If you want to provide the equivalent of an IPv4-NAT on your VM's v6, that's your choice to make. I do acknowledge that you've stated that clearly in your offer.

But effectively saying "You want a /64? You must be a spammer!" is just plain insulting (and the only reason why I'm persuing this discussion rather than just going "Oh, so they don't. Pity.").

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@rectified said:

@Rhys said:

@rectified said:

@ucxo said:

@rectified said:

I am not saying that all users are spammers, but we cannot give more then few IPV6 with our budget VPS, all providers have different policies, for most of the users few IPv6 are enough, not sure even if you have a /64 assigned to your VPS how many IP are you actually using ?

It's a good thing any sane SBL bans IPv6 in blocks of /64's because banning per /128 is totally infeasible and I will 100% be affected when someone else in the same /64 decides to spam. How many IP's I use out of that block shouldn't be any of the providers concern I would just prefer to buy from a company that isn't trying to make the internet more difficult than it already is.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • ucxoucxo Member
    edited April 2017

rectified said: if you have a /64 assigned to your VPS how many IP are you actually using ?

One.

IPv6 address assignment is … a little odd. RFC 6177 for one is based on the assumption that someone might want to use things like stateless adress autoconfig (SLAAC) on their assigned network, which requires a /64 to function. Now SLAAC is of course unnecessary for a single VPS, but like @Rhys said blacklists have to find a reasonable block size, and since RFC 6177 (an agreed-upon standard) makes it very likely that an entire /64 belongs to the same entity, that is the size they block.

In a different reality where SLAAC and stuff assumed a /123 subnet size, blacklists would block /123 subnets and I would "sigh" at providers not assigning a /123.
    So don't get me wrong; I don't have a fetish for the number 64, I just want my mailservers and backup MXs to not get blacklisted because of some asshole that happens to be put on the same subnet as me. ;)

• Thanks for your suggestions and comments, i'll check with our team if we can do /64

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • ucxoucxo Member

@rectified said:
    Thanks for your suggestions and comments, i'll check with our team if we can do /64

Hey, I appreciate that reply! :)

Just to avoid confusion: I'm aware that some upstreams also don't have sane assignment policies (OVH being the most prominent, but also Hetzner to some degree).
    If that's the case, just say "our upstream only gives us a /x, so we really can't". Then I'll just say "your upstream sucks" instead of getting all worked up. ;)

Thanked by 1rectified