Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW VPS PLAN! $2/month, 256RAM+128MB vSwap, 10GB Disk, 500GB Bandwidth - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW VPS PLAN! $2/month, 256RAM+128MB vSwap, 10GB Disk, 500GB Bandwidth

2»

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Nekki I understand your concern. If you would like to get moved to a US node please just open a ticket and we can do that. However, we have felt confident in OVH until our recent negative experiences which were probably just a busy time to call so I ended up speaking with two people that really did not care about my server problem.. however it was a minor problem and the server has been solid otherwise, so I would feel comfortable using it for my stuff.

• This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (108.162.222.xxx) is being logged.

LOL, it's not my ip. :p

Hahaha CloudFlare

• @shovenose said: @Nekki I understand your concern. If you would like to get moved to a US node please just open a ticket and we can do that. However, we have felt confident in OVH until our recent negative experiences which were probably just a busy time to call so I ended up speaking with two people that really did not care about my server problem.. however it was a minor problem and the server has been solid otherwise, so I would feel comfortable using it for my stuff.

Thanks for the offer to relocate me, I'll think it over; half the reason I bought a plan was because I wanted something in Canada, but I'll check out your US locations and make a decision.

I'm sure the server itself is solid, but that still doesn't really allay any fears; kit can and will go wrong at anytime, and if you're that unhappy with the support you're getting that you're not opening any new nodes there, things must be pretty bad. I don't want to take the risk that they won't be able to get things rolling again quickly in the event of an issue.

Fully understood. If you do want a move, we can certainly accommodate you though :)

Since this never really took off, how about VPS Two https://shovehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=49 for $5/month. Half price is always nice! Promo code 50%-OFF-VPS-Two