Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter VPS Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter VPS Support

mewebhostsmewebhosts Member
edited April 2017 in Providers

Do you have any experience with DelimiterVPS support? I asked help for Virtual Media because I am in recovery mode now since the server doesn't boot in single user but got no positive response to help me with the problem. My server has been down for almost two weeks now. Are they still in business? For someone from delimiter, please help.

Comments

• Who?

• YuraYura Member
    edited April 2017

Mier!

UPD: title fixed, joke ruined.

• @mewebhosts said:
    Do you have any experience with DelimiterVPS support? I asked help for Virtual Media because I am in recovery mode now since the server doesn't boot in single user but got no positive response to help me with the problem. My server has been down for almost two weeks now. Are they still in business? For someone from delimiter, please help.

Delimiter haven't been around here for about a year now.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

What sort of VPS is it, KVM/Xen/OpenVZ?

Why cant you boot it in to single user mode?

• sinsin Member

They haven't replied to your ticket in 2 weeks? If a provider took that long to answer a support ticket I would already be restoring my backups to a new host.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @mewebhosts said:

Deli who ?

• @mewebhosts said:
    Are they still in business? For someone from delimiter, please help.

Try at WHT, they started a new sales thread/ad there, about a week ago.

• I've already received a response from them but still not addressing my request. Thank you