Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS at LAX QuickPacket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS at LAX QuickPacket

TL/DR: Need cheap but somewhat reliable VPS @ QuickPacket.

@CycloneServers just moved my VPS without notice to some really bad network in Seattle. I'm not in much of a position to make demands with a $2 LET box unfortunately, which kind of makes me not want to buy LET boxes anymore. Due to the weirdly fantastic performance their LAX box had to China Telecom, I'm still wondering if someone can offer something similar?

Comments

• @Ishaq utilize Quick Packet in LA I believe?

Otherwise HostUS definitely use QuickPacket in LA.

• brycebryce Member

Doesn't HostUS use psychz?

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited April 2017

@bryce said:
    Doesn't HostUS use psychz?

Ramnode use Psychz for mitigation. HostUS should still be with Quick Packet, maybe @qps and @AlexanderM can confirm.

Edit: Might just be their Atlanta location...

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@bryce we use qp for LET openvz pack. Check my sig for link

• brycebryce Member

Sorry forgot. KVM is a must.

• my hostus la01 now use psychz

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Out of curiosity where was the VPS moved to it in Seattle? Wowrack's network?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@IThinkUFailed We use QuickPacket for our LAX01 and ATL01 locations.

Alexander

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • @AlexanderM said:
    @IThinkUFailed We use QuickPacket for our LAX01 and ATL01 locations.

Alexander

Thought so! Thanks for clarifying.

• brycebryce Member

@RobertClarke yes Wowrack. Horrible network from where I need it.

@AlexanderM would you mind making me an offer for something KVM with 2TB traffic in your LAX01 location?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@bryce We have Xen VPS available in our LAX location if that works.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@bryce We just had a Core i3 530 open up in LA. 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, 20TB Bandwidth. Price is $29.99 per month with coupon code 3QJY864XMR.

Thanked by 1bryce
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bryce said: @CycloneServers just moved my VPS without notice to some really bad network in Seattle.

Are you saying you have lingering issues and Chris wasn't quick to "get right to it"? :-)

http://cycloneservers.net/about.html

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

Removed.

• @key900 said:
    We do LA KVM in Pyschz + peering with China Telecom!

He's asked for QuickPacket specifically...

• brycebryce Member

@qps said:
    @bryce We just had a Core i3 530 open up in LA. 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, 20TB Bandwidth. Price is $29.99 per month with coupon code 3QJY864XMR.

@qps seems I wasn't fast enough this time. As I like your pricing and network, I will wait for future offers.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @bryce said:
    TL/DR: Need cheap but somewhat reliable VPS @ QuickPacket.

@CycloneServers just moved my VPS without notice to some really bad network in Seattle. I'm not in much of a position to make demands with a $2 LET box unfortunately, which kind of makes me not want to buy LET boxes anymore. Due to the weirdly fantastic performance their LAX box had to China Telecom, I'm still wondering if someone can offer something similar?

We notify all clients 2 weeks before the move to Seattle. Thanks to a WHMCS error a few people didn't receive the email about the move.

We contacted QuickPacket for Colo and they have no stock. We are currently looking for a solution in Los Angeles please submit a ticket or DM me your ticket id with us so we can assist you further.

• brycebryce Member

Never again.