Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a virtual server with strong privacy protection. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a virtual server with strong privacy protection.

2»

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2017

The US likes to go this way, there was also this WTO case pending against Antigua & Barbuda due to having very lax (now, back then zero) copyright laws enabling eg. Slysoft (Anydvd) to operate.

Outside, yea, betting also which is - preventing US citizens access, in a way - a pretty sane business (it apparently works in EU, cross border...) which should not justify international sanctions or freezing/stealing (is nothing else...) US bank accounts. Antigua again / PDF from .gov site...

Using dollar could work out either way, but likely yea bad - dollar cannot be forcefully devaluated without US damage and if your dealings are entirely USD based/no exchange sanctions in effect (which affect banks/financial mostly, not traders which however ultimately need to rely on currency, in which a US sanctioned fictional Panama Dollar is absolutely worthless to exchange, while the 10k USD cash now are still 10k USD next week) there is some protection.

Example is Montenegro (not even arguably a state run by a criminal clan, even more so than Serbia which has some weird party system not based on family ~) having DMark before and EUR now causing this interesting smuggling businesses to work exceptionally well with EU banks... (a - very large in outwards trade - gov can forcefully value money and fix exchange rates but this is over my financial knowledge interests in its inner workings and ultimately capped by your international accepted money, see eg. China, Ukraine now and CH some time ago, to some extent the EUCB does this also).

Thanked by 1WSS
  • ISPLevel said: ISPLevel

Take a look into EU. Lots of folks moving around EU even without any passport or ID. Swedish border control in Malmo get a lot of unknown folks freely traveled without ID across EU.. They arrive, buy tickets to trains where ID needed. How they do that?

• ISPLevelISPLevel Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2017

jenkki said: Take a look into EU. Lots of folks moving around EU even without any passport or ID. Swedish border control in Malmo get a lot of unknown folks freely traveled without ID across EU.. They arrive, buy tickets to trains where ID needed. How they do that?

Sorry but i dont know about it. We place our information in Ukraine and as I wrote earlier, access to it can get only the government services on request. Also you can get some troubles if this information falls under the DMCA.

• jenkki said: Lots of folks moving around EU even without any passport or ID

Depends where. Austria is very selective (Hungary, Slovenia and Slovak borders are staffed and checking IDs) and Croatia is essentially locked down (checks on both sides).

I don't expect any ID check going from Denmark to Sweden or Austria to Germany, that would be rather useless and never was the case really either.

As example i was ID'd on a train Austria-Germany-Netherlands and that was only on way back for drug search.

With some creativity you can probably get from any West EU country in any other, except UK and Ireland (plus the islands), without an ID.

• ISPLevel said: We place our information in Ukraine and as I wrote earlier

If you about gunpowder, everything will be returned to the basement soon.

• @jenkki said:

ISPLevel said: ISPLevel

Take a look into EU. Lots of folks moving around EU even without any passport or ID. Swedish border control in Malmo get a lot of unknown folks freely traveled without ID across EU.. They arrive, buy tickets to trains where ID needed. How they do that?

Because they buy tickets to Tornio which is in border of Finland.. The sweden is more than happy to send all of them this way.

• ISPLevel said: Sorry but i dont know about it. We place our information in Ukraine and as I wrote earlier, access to it can get only the government services on request. Also you can get some troubles if this

information falls under the DMCA

lol

https://youtu.be/Hc9O4YaYcrQ