Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a virtual server with strong privacy protection.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a virtual server with strong privacy protection.

I will use my company's (Société Anonyme S. A. company) website and company data backup. (Invoices, customers.. etc)

A fast disk type is required. (SSD, SAS 10K, SAS 15K), 2GB RAM, 30-40GB disk (It must be upgradeable later.), min. 150 mbit international bandwidth, KVM vz., cpu: 1-2 core (min. 1900 mhz), traffic: +2,5TB, 1 ipv4. Location: strong privacy protection countries.

Payment method(s): allow Panama credit/debit/bank card or bitcoin. thanks.

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

What is your monthly budget?

• @joeri said:
    What is your monthly budget?

Unlimited.

• Don't be stupid - all your backups need to be encrypted BEFORE storing them on any VPS.

There are tons of simple to use tools to automatically do that for you - use them so that you don't cry later.

Thanked by 3PepeSilvia Riz chrisp
  • IshaqIshaq Member

We have Netherlands KVM with SAS 10K drives in RAID10 and accept Bitcoin:

https://budgetnode.com/meppel-kvm

Thanked by 1PioHost
    edited March 2017

I can offer you the next CloudVPS X4

2 cores (E5-2680v4) | 4GB ram | 150GB SSD | 5000GB traffic (1Gbps) | Location Amsterdam-NL | Managed service| For €80 each month.

https://cp.hostio.nl/cart.php?gid=2

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2017

https://privatelayer.com/ is probly the best that I can imagine with such demands.. It's Swiss based and rejects data requests even from goverments, which is the reason it was placed in the United States USTR yearly listing of black markets. The downside with that provider is: It's overly expensive, used mostly by torrent sites and cybercriminals and the entire AS is in several email spam filters.

If youre interested, check https://privatelayer.com/pdf/PL_EPP.pdf to read their privacy policy.

• PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited March 2017

Just a curious third party here. Would it be better to encrypt the files, archive it and split it into multiple parts and upload different parts to different hosts? Does that help with privacy and security or is that a rather unnecessary step?

Can someone still extract meaningful data from just a single one of those parts, even if they had the key?

• cociucociu Member

fezoxohuf said: Unlimited.

i like your atitudine , so let make business , my price is 300 eur/mo , we are located in Romania , for future details please pm .

• @cociu said:

i like your atitudine , so let make business , my price is 300 eur/mo , we are located in Romania , for future details please pm .

@fezoxohuf If you can agree on something directly with the provider, that's the best possible outcome.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2017

@stefeman said:
    https://privatelayer.com/ is probly the best that I can imagine with such demands.. It's Swiss based and rejects data requests even from goverments, which is the reason it was placed in the United States USTR yearly listing of black markets. The downside with that provider is: It's overly expensive, used mostly by torrent sites and cybercriminals and the entire AS is in several email spam filters.

If youre interested, check https://privatelayer.com/pdf/PL_EPP.pdf to read their privacy policy.

Is privatelayer a Swiss business, or just have a PoP in CH? If memory serves me correctly their Panama parent company had a dispute with them at some point -- though perhaps things have changed since then.

Switzerland are good at respecting their citizens and their businesses privacy, but I've heard foreigners are seen as fair game.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2017

Ukraine is a good place for data privacy. We offer Ukraine SSD VPS. Prices may seem to be a bit higher but it can be easily justifiable with the type of service & network we provide. All servers are connected on 1Gbit connection and we use KVM virtualization. Also, we offer a lot of payment gateway options which does includes Bitcoin.

Let me know about your thoughts.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@jackb said:
    Is privatelayer a Swiss business, or just have a PoP in CH? If memory serves me correctly their Panama parent company had a dispute with them at some point -- though perhaps things have changed since then.

Switzerland are good at respecting their citizens and their businesses privacy, but I've heard foreigners are seen as fair game.

They have a Panama office/staff for tax reasons probably but I recall speaking to Swiss management before.

• @cociu said:

I also see the troll provider for the first time.

@joeri said:
    I can offer you the next CloudVPS X4

2 cores (E5-2680v4) | 4GB ram | 150GB SSD | 5000GB traffic (1Gbps) | Location Amsterdam-NL | Managed service| For €80 each month.

https://cp.hostio.nl/cart.php?gid=2

Fascism and racism are popular in the Netherlands in recent times. At the moment the Netherlands will be a risky choice for me. @Ishaq

• quickquick Member
    edited March 2017

this is the journalist again. @jenkki

who says fasicsts/racists to NL? right, erdogan. we got him again

• WSSWSS Member

@quick A random nutball who made it out of his hugbox, perhaps?

• quickquick Member

@WSS said:

nope, don't think so. That's him, always asking for bitcoin payments and 1337 anonym bulletproof hosting

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited March 2017

How about CyberBunker? I heard that rabbits love the silence in their "secluded" datacenter.

• lionlion Member
    edited March 2017

@fezoxohuf said:
    Fascism and racism are popular in the Netherlands in recent times. At the moment the Netherlands will be a risky choice for me. @Ishaq

Yeah their racist mind makes them destroy servers from foreign customers...Wtf dude

@quick said:
    this is the journalist again. @jenkki

who says fasicsts/racists to NL? right, erdogan. we got him again

World war 3 will start now!

• WSSWSS Member

@quick said:

@WSS said:

nope, don't think so. That's him, always asking for bitcoin payments and 1337 anonym bulletproof hosting

@quick I was not inferring that it was a different person.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

It has to be KVM ? can't it be xen for example ?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can do this on Xen HVM virtualization in Dallas. You can encrypt your files with a password, only known to your mind and upload them.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited March 2017

joeri said: World war 3 will start now!

Never. Real enemy already rape you from inside.

• stefeman said: https://privatelayer.com/ is probly the best that I can imagine with such demands

Read history.

Switzerland also taps nearly (and/or can legally tap) anything, out of pure possibility (not bound to EU legislation either).

• fezoxohuf said: Fascism and racism are popular in the Netherlands in recent times. At the moment the Netherlands will be a risky choice for me

What the general population wants or thinks is absolutely irrelevant (example is half of Asia) - legislative (thus laws) and the executive (thus police, which follow this legislative) are.

Some of the - generally - best protected countries in certain areas (eg. freedom of speech and freedom of who you do business with, eg. sanctions followed) are or hard-line governed/citizined (sic). Certainly the US government is very right wing while freedom of speech (yea, in theory) is high - Singapore is a hard-line dictatorship in disguise with extreme business freedom.

Generally if you are serious you cannot think in weeks or months anyway, political changes to eg. freedom of speech laws are year long processes, especially in the EU - you only need to think short term if you deal with dictatorships, and even they tend to be stable nowadays.

• WSSWSS Member

@William said:
    Generally if you are serious you cannot think in weeks or months anyway, political changes to eg. freedom of speech laws are year long processes, especially in the EU - you only need to think short term if you deal with dictatorships, and even they tend to be stable nowadays.

..and if you get it completely wrong, you're still going to end up in a box buried somewhere remote, no matter the latitude.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2017

WSS said: ..and if you get it completely wrong, you're still going to end up in a box buried somewhere remote, no matter the latitude.

Pretty much sums it up, even if this discussion is entirely philosophical anyway considering the Panama construct of OP would fall WAY before any legal order from eg. a low level US side to China or Russia is likely replied (or the legal work involved is outrageous) - the other way is him directly by usage tracking, point is that authorities know where court orders make zero sense and where another agency or operation style can be applied (which might be easier by this jurisdiction and thus backfire, US court taping submarine cable to Russia? Sounds way better political than US<->JP, doesn't it?).

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

You don't need legal orders from the US. Panama is still so heavy on the dollar (and Costa Rica to the same extent) that they'll happily let you come in and raid someone, as long as you keep the money flowing in. About a decade ago, they went after a guy running offshore betting down that way.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get a slice in Luxembourg! :D

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Francisco

Thanked by 1eKo
  • ISPLevelISPLevel Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2017

How about Europe region (like Ukrane and Russia)? This countries reacts on DMCA and government requests. There you can find many interesting suggestion for you purposes.