Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for ARIN subnets and a VPS in same location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for ARIN subnets and a VPS in same location

Looking to rent ARIN clean based subnets with 1GB port speeds. Yes these are for sneakers. Don't comment if you don't have so don't waste my time. Also looking to rent a vps in the same location.

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

12 month security desposit in form of bank transfer. Monthly will be 125 dollars a month for a /24.

• This sneakers saga is getting out of hand...

Thanked by 3TheLinuxBug WSS sin
  • WSSWSS Member

If we can't get CF fixed, can we at least get shoes added to the squirrelly blocklist?

• Looking to rent monthly

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2017

@sell_me_subnets said:
    Looking to rent ARIN clean based subnets with 1GB port speeds. Yes these are for sneakers. Don't comment if you don't have so don't waste my time. Also looking to rent a vps in the same location.

From the rules:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

Topic closed. Please don't waste our time.

Thanked by 1ucxo
This discussion has been closed.