Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Belira Hosting | Spring Sale - $0.01/year | Softaculous | cPanel | 10GB/100GB | MultiPHP | Free SSL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Belira Hosting | Spring Sale - $0.01/year | Softaculous | cPanel | 10GB/100GB | MultiPHP | Free SSL

Hello,

We'd like to offer a very special spring sale at LowEndTalk.

Since 2009; we've been offering our customers consistently low-priced, high quality hosting services and we'd like to offer this to new customers for an incredible introductory offer!

Our ProHost package will be available at $0.01 for the whole first year by using promo code: LETSpring2017, or following the unique link found here.

The ProHost plan consists of:

10 GB Disk Space | 100 GB Transfer Bandwidth | Softaculous | Free SSL - Automatically provided within 24hrs to every hosted website | Unlimited Email Accounts | Unlimited FTP Accounts | Unlimited Domain Alias' (parked domains) | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Excellent Support

Our ProHost plan is available unlimited amounts of time, to any customer at the usual rate of only $2/month.

https://www.belira.com/account/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&promocode=LETSpring2017

We do pride ourselves on the quality of our service, and efficiency of support. In that respect, we do ask politely that anyone who wishes to use our hosting services purely to send SPAM, or commit fraud, to seek custom elsewhere. We do not tolerate this, and violations will be suspended & service denied.

Comments

• ewrekewrek Member

What will be the price after the first year?

• Hi ewrek,

The price will be the regular $2/month, or if you wish to pay annually, you get the consistent 1 month free that you get on all our hosting plans when paying annually.

• I was got it for $2 first year.. and unautorized charge from PP next few days.. but refunded.

• Hi jenkki,

I'm glad your issue was resolved, if you'd like us to clarify any issues further please open a support ticket where our billing team will happily help!

• @Belira: I have ordered one, but can i change primary domain?

I did mistake for inserted my domain

• Sure! Simply create a support ticket and the tech team will get on that for you.

Please let me know once your issue is resolved.

• can i change my domain later ? because i don't have my own domain , maybe soon i will buy. btw where location this server ?

• Yes you can change your domain at any time via support ticket. To find out the location of the server your account is on, please open a support ticket for our team to help you out as quickly as possible.

• @Belira said:
    Sure! Simply create a support ticket and the tech team will get on that for you.

Please let me know once your issue is resolved.

It solved just a minute

Thanks

• Great to hear. Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Grabbed 1. using subdomain from belira lmao maybe soon i will buy domain

thankssssss

Thanked by 1Belira
  • 56gomez56gomez Member
    edited March 2017

i have ordered for one thank you.

Thanked by 1Belira
  • ordered one

Thanked by 1Belira
  • What is the location? Couldn't find the info.

• Thanks all, hope you are all enjoying your new hosting account(s).

The location varies, we have servers in New York, and Europe. We tend not to offer specification of location for shared hosting accounts, but if you open a support ticket I'm sure we'll be able to help meet your needs.

• LeonnLeonn Member

ordered one and thanks for your nice offer.

Thanked by 1Belira
  • Suggest not use subscription mode avoid troubles.

• That's great.