Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA email with 300 USD bill? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA email with 300 USD bill?

2»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@Setsura said:

@Hxxx said:
    Stop pirating. Start buying. Digital content is cheap nowadays.

If it is even legally available in your country to buy, not everyone gets that luxury.

As early as 20 years ago, people understood "You don't have the right to something just because you want it."

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @WSS said:

@Setsura said:

@Hxxx said:

If it is even legally available in your country to buy, not everyone gets that luxury.

As early as 20 years ago, people understood "You don't have the right to something just because you want it."

You should have told Trump that before he announced his decision to run for President.

• WSSWSS Member

@cheapwebdev said:

@WSS said:

@Setsura said:

@Hxxx said:

You should have told Trump that before he announced his decision to run for President.

• @WSS said:

@Setsura said:

@Hxxx said:

Most of human history disagrees, and precedent is everything right?

• YuraYura Member

@Setsura said:

@WSS said:

@Setsura said:

@Hxxx said:

Most of human history disagrees, and precedent is everything right?

Explain

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited March 2017

@Yura said:
    Explain

┐(´~`;)┌

• YuraYura Member

@Setsura said:

@Yura said:
    Explain

┐(´~`;)┌

Dismissed.

• WSSWSS Member

Dammit, @Yura- if you're going to take my zingers away when I'm off actually working- I'm.. I'm gonna have to quit my job.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • YuraYura Member

@WSS said:
    Dammit, @Yura- if you're going to take my zingers away when I'm off actually working- I'm.. I'm gonna have to quit my job.

You know, @WSS, I'm always here to cover your back, moving like a cheetah, like a drama seeking cheetah.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited March 2017

@Yura said:

@WSS said:

You know, @WSS, I'm always here to cover your back, moving like a cheetah, like a drama seeking cheetah.

Causing drama isn't really seeking it though? Not in the way you said it anyway.

Edit: I decided not to say anything back originally since I didn't really want humour you, but since I'm here I guess you won after all.

• YuraYura Member

@Setsura said:

@Yura said:

@WSS said:

Causing drama isn't really seeking it though? Not in the way you said it anyway.

I really dislike to explain jokes, but making an exception now: this was a movie joke addressed specifically to @WSS and other fans of the show.

Edit: I decided not to say anything back originally since I didn't really want humour you, but since I'm here I guess you won after all.

Yes.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited March 2017

@Yura said:
    I really dislike to explain jokes, but making an exception now: this was a movie joke addressed specifically to @WSS and other fans of the show.

I don't really do humour.

@Yura said:
    Yes.

Since that is the case, I'll go back to what I said to WSS, it was mostly an asinine remark to another. Unless he actually believes what he said, in which case I don't even know.

Edit: Also if you want to pick at what I said more beyond the scope of the value of digital media, tag me into the cest pit or something, we derailed this thread enough.