Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner VPS - not delivered after 24+ hours
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner VPS - not delivered after 24+ hours

Ordered a Hetzner VPS over 24 hours ago and I have still not recieved it. Order another one 12 hours ago. Nothing.

I have always got them instantly, same with dedicated servers. Never had any billing issues and always paid my invoices on time. Do anyone know what's going on? Will contact them tomorrow but anyone with similar issues?

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

I heard they were bought by ColoCrossing, maybe that is just the typical merger pain? No, seriously - better open a ticket. That does not sound right. I ordered a Storage Box today at lunch time and received it shortly after the order.

• @Amitz said:
    I heard they were bought by ColoCrossing, maybe that is just the typical merger pain? No, seriously - better open a ticket. That does not sound right. I ordered a Storage Box today at lunch time and received it shortly after the order.

Hetzner bought by. Colocrossing?
    Whre do you read that

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • permatahost said: Whre do you read that

Low End Onion

Thanked by 2MikeA Basil
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@permatahost said:

@Amitz said:

Hetzner bought by. Colocrossing?
    Whre do you read that

Financial Times.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • MaherMaher Member

@Amitz said:

This has to be a meme

• @Amitz said:

When did this happen? So CC is expanding in Europe?

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • FalzoFalzo Member

jcaleb said: When did this happen? So CC is expanding in Europe?

they're expanding into @Amitz lunch box at storage time yesterday... we probably got a problem here.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • WSSWSS Member

@Falzo said:

jcaleb said: When did this happen? So CC is expanding in Europe?

they're expanding into @Amitz lunch box at storage time yesterday... we probably got a problem here.

Thanked by 2Falzo jcaleb
  • permatahost said: Hetzner bought by. Colocrossing?

Yeah, next target will be Vultr. But @cociu still trying to control situation.

• ucxoucxo Member

This just in: Hostsolutions.ro sold to ColoCrossing for an undisclosed number of sisters!

• YuraYura Member

Oles moved to Chicago.

• Double check your invoices? I had this happen once and it was because I ordered more services before paying the invoice for services and they weren't delivered until after the open invoice was paid.

• cociucociu Member

ucxo said: This just in: Hostsolutions.ro sold to ColoCrossing

just my 2 cents .... are you sure ?

• @cociu said:

ucxo said: This just in: Hostsolutions.ro sold to ColoCrossing

just my 2 cents .... are you sure ?

"sold to colocrossing" is the new "do you have a sister" or "fartmother".

• cociucociu Member

i like more granmather so no more sisters im my vocabulary ....

• cociu said: cociu

No worries mate, we just hoped you announce your deal with Pyongyang Telecom in begin April ;)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@cociu said:

All about the GILFs, amirite?

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

@cociu said:

All about the GILFs, amirite?

After spooning, there's pudding and she'll put on his favorite cartoons!