Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM LLC - 40% Off 1st Month - DDoS Protected, SSDs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM LLC - 40% Off 1st Month - DDoS Protected, SSDs

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2017 in Offers

Use promotion code EB9G5 to get 40% off your first month on ANY VPS plan (OpenVZ & KVM) in any location, for a limited time.

ExtraVM offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Canada, France, the U.S. and Australia. With us you can request custom network firewall rules to be assigned for your IPv4, rDNS to be setup, and not have to worry about waiting a day for support. If you're interested check out our LET plans below. We take weekly backups of all OpenVZ VPS, and have multiple layers of resource and hardware monitoring setup for each server, reliability is our main goal, unlike some others.

If you have a question just submit a ticket, typical response time during North America daytime hours is under 15 minutes. You can also contact us via live chat on our website if we're available.

// 512MB OVZ
1 CPU Core (4.0GHz)
512MB Dedicated RAM
6GB SSD Space
1TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$3.00/month ($2.25 w/ promo 25SWITCH)
$36.00/year

// 1024MB OVZ
2 CPU Cores (4.0GHz)
1024MB Dedicated RAM
15GB SSD Space
2TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$6.00/month ($4.50 w/ promo 25SWITCH)

Interested? Order now.
Montreal, CA - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11
Gravelines, FR - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

Our Dallas and Sydney KVM VPS aren't listed due to slightly higher pricing.

Payment Methods:

• PayPal (Debit/Credit)
  • Stripe (Debit/Credit)
  • BitPay (Bitcoin)
  • PaymentWall (PaysafeCard, PagSeguro, and 100+ Local Gateways/Currencies)
    We offer a 3 day money back period, no questions asked. Some local payments via PaymentWall method are not able to be refunded, however Bitcoin and PayPal can be refunded instantly.

Links:

rDNS changes can be requested via support ticket for IPv4 and IPv6. We have 25+ operating system templates to choose from for our OpenVZ servers. If you are hosting a game or voice server, please open a ticket with the ports you will use and the type of service so we can apply a proper mitigation filter to allow traffic. **

Thanked by 1GamerTech24

Comments

• yolo_meyolo_me Member
    edited March 2017

my first question always, can you install docker in the openvz for this VM? Also, do you have speed test files for the Dallas and the Canada location?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@yolo_me said:
    my first question always, can you install docker in the openvz for this VM? Also, do you have speed test files for the Dallas and the Canada location?

I replied to the ticket you sent a while ago.

• Can you please put "40% OFF ONE MONTH" in the title.. it is currently pretty misleading.

Thanked by 2MikeA notFrecyboy