Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi's new payment interface
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi's new payment interface

r0xzr0xz Member

Looks like they've been using a new payment interface like SYS, etc. and since then I can't seems to order anything using my existing account and got the error "you should give up retraction right"

does anyone know if this will affect existing account like no more VAT exemption, etc.?

Comments

• Still have the same old interface here in the USA, when I log in to renew my dedi's.

• WSSWSS Member

I edited my links to go to the old url, and it still works fine. Can't figure out what the hell is up with that thing.

• This is the most ridiculously shit processor I've used since 1999.

• In 8 out 22 nice :) better if they add PayPal button also.

• bapbap Member

+1 vote for PP button :)

• r0xzr0xz Member

I've just renewed one of my dedi & it still use the old interface, but until someone figured out what the error "you should give up retraction right" means, it's not possible to purchase a new service using your existing account

• WSSWSS Member

@r0xz said:
    I've just renewed one of my dedi & it still use the old interface, but until someone figured out what the error "you should give up retraction right" means, it's not possible to purchase a new service using your existing account

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

Thanked by 1r0xz
  • WSSWSS Member

I have opened a ticket with Kimsufi- if others do, maybe they'll fix it. I figured how to make it work- figured they'd have had it working by now. You may reference my message/ticket #5350462 if you want.

• r0xzr0xz Member

@WSS said:

@r0xz said:

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

thanks, I noticed that too!
    The old link structure still works but it looks like they've changed all of the public facing links to the new format and with that weird error message.

• kozikozi Member

@r0xz said:
    what the error "you should give up retraction right" means

I had that error when trying to subscribe using my mobile phone, so tried it on a PC and there was a second tick box that needs to be selected that didn't show up on the phone... and that did the trick... maybe try a different browser?

• I used /en instead of /uk and sort of remember a message like that, but it worked fine. I interpreted the retraction right thing to mean I wasn't allowed to cancel the order after it had been placed. I was ok with that so I went ahead with it.

• WSSWSS Member

I didn't get a second checkbox with Chrome or Firefox (not phone).

• I've tried Chrome, Safari, and IE11. Second check box is missing in all. It's enough to put me off ordering...

• WSSWSS Member

KS has a ticket in about it, but they have done shit with it. You can still use my link above to order a shitty machine with decent sized storage. Recommend FreeBSD/ZFS.

Thanked by 1slowdive