Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in need of web hosting? $1/yr SSD cPanel web hosting here!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you in need of web hosting? $1/yr SSD cPanel web hosting here!

CamCam Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2017 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello everyone,
Are you in need of some affordable web hosting? You've come to the right place! Check out some of my LEB deals I am offering. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I am here to help =D.

LEB-WEB-1
3 Websites
1 GB Full SSD Storage
50GB Bandwidth
3 Email Addresses
3 FTP Users
​$1/year - Order Now in the UK

LEB-WEB-2
5 Websites
3 GB Full SSD Storage
100GB Bandwidth
5 Email Addresses
5 FTP Users
​$3/year - Order Now in the UK

Looking for more storage or bandwidth? Let me know in the comments I can make you a great deal!

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.
Test IP WEB (UK):185.116.215.111

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 1ehab

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

3 whole domains and email addresses? That might be a bit limiting, even for the home market. Good luck mate! :)

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    3 whole domains and email addresses? That might be a bit limiting, even for the home market. Good luck mate! :)

Just for my plans. If you ask nicely I may even bump it up for anyone =D.

Thanks, Cam

Thanked by 1WSS
  • This can't get any cheaper than this. I wonder how you plan on making profits :)

Good luck with your sales.

• ehabehab Member
    edited March 2017

@momin90909 said:
    I wonder how you plan on making profits :)

cam246 is uptime something.. hummmmm
    thanks anyways.

• momin90909 said: I wonder how you plan on making profits :)

I've investigated it for you. The hostname of the IP that he refers to cloud10.mycpanelcloud.co.uk, which relates to bestwebhosting.co.uk. A quick google search reveals he's probably using the reseller hosting pack of bestwebhosting.co.uk, which starts at 8.99 GBP/month, and when paid yearly 107 GBP, 130 USD. So if he gets 130 customers just from this offer for his $1 plan, everything he gets more is profit.

Question is: how is that bestwebhosting.co.uk profitable when they provide reselling unlimited resources for this price?

Thanked by 2ehab momin90909

@momin90909 said:
    This can't get any cheaper than this. I wonder how you plan on making profits :)

Good luck with your sales.

Thanks for the good luck!

@ehab said:

@momin90909 said:
    I wonder how you plan on making profits :)

cam246 is uptime something.. hummmmm
    thanks anyways.

Of Course Uptime is one of my top priorities. You have nothing to worry about =D

• ehabehab Member
    edited March 2017

@cam246 i was try to write " you are upto something" lol came like that.

@JasperNL you opened my eyes... thank you.

@JasperNL said:

momin90909 said: I wonder how you plan on making profits :)

I've investigated it for you. The hostname of the IP that he refers to cloud10.mycpanelcloud.co.uk, which relates to bestwebhosting.co.uk. A quick google search reveals he's probably using the reseller hosting pack of bestwebhosting.co.uk, which starts at 8.99 GBP/month, and when paid yearly 107 GBP, 130 USD. So if he gets 130 customers just from this offer for his $1 plan, everything he gets more is profit.

Question is: how is that bestwebhosting.co.uk profitable when they provide reselling unlimited resources for this price?

I appreciate your curiosity on how I make money, but instead of wondering, why don't you you start taking advantage of my deal =D.

I am here to answer any questions as well!

Thanks,
    Cam

@ehab said:
    @cam246 i was try to write " you are upto something" lol came like that.

@JasperNL you opened my eyes... thank you.

Oh, Haha. I can assure you the only thing I am up to is doing my best to provide a great experience for all my customers. Let me know if you would like a free trial to see for yourself! =D

Thanks,
    Cam

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ehabehab Member

cam246 i wish you well. After sometime and i have actual case i will notice you and ask. for now have a great weekend :)

@ehab said:
    cam246 i wish you well. After sometime and i have actual case i will notice you and ask. for now have a great weekend :)

Great! You also have a great weekend =D.

Thanks,
    Cam

• @JasperNL said:

You know , if your website goes large , such as more than 10000 pv per day , you will not cosider using a shared hosting because the RAM and CPU is shared so it might be limited and that will affect your website to a bad prefomance , so large sites' owner never use the large or unlimited shared hosting plan , but for small sites' owner , even unlimit the resource , they actually use very little . To improve speeds , they often use the free plan of some CDN and cloud storage , such as cloudinary , and other free projects such as BootStrap public CDN , JS Delivery , etc. After done these , the storage and traffic on the origin server can be very small . For example , if they call their plan is $9.99 per month with unlimited resource , if the avg useage of all customer is about 1G storage and 3G traffic per month , it actually is a 1G package at $9.99/mo , more expensive than others ? Also , they always play tricks with us such as they limit your maximum numbers of files or limit maximum MB per file , they only mentioned it in TOS but always not appear in any other place can be easily found . Some bad provider even not using scripts to lock these limit , as you cannot realize they have the limit ,when you over the limit , they'll not warn you but after a few days ,they stop your service and say you brake the TOS ,many of these bad provider, you can only order their unlimited plan in annual billing. They make profits by playing tricks on TOS .That's why LET forbid provider post unlimited offers .

@Yandex said:

@JasperNL said:

You know , if your website goes large , such as more than 10000 pv per day , you will not cosider using a shared hosting because the RAM and CPU is shared so it might be limited and that will affect your website to a bad prefomance , so large sites' owner never use the large or unlimited shared hosting plan , but for small sites' owner , even unlimit the resource , they actually use very little . To improve speeds , they often use the free plan of some CDN and cloud storage , such as cloudinary , and other free projects such as BootStrap public CDN , JS Delivery , etc. After done these , the storage and traffic on the origin server can be very small . For example , if they call their plan is $9.99 per month with unlimited resource , if the avg useage of all customer is about 1G storage and 3G traffic per month , it actually is a 1G package at $9.99/mo , more expensive than others ? Also , they always play tricks with us such as they limit your maximum numbers of files or limit maximum MB per file , they only mentioned it in TOS but always not appear in any other place can be easily found . Some bad provider even not using scripts to lock these limit , as you cannot realize they have the limit ,when you over the limit , they'll not warn you but after a few days ,they stop your service and say you brake the TOS ,many of these bad provider, you can only order their unlimited plan in annual billing. They make profits by playing tricks on TOS .That's why LET forbid provider post unlimited offers .

Hello,

I appreciate your response, I agree with your unlimited resources fact that they have hidden limits. Let me know if you would like a free LEB-WEB-1 plan!

Thanks,
    Cam

I would also like to assure everyone that we don't use bestwebhosting.co.uk reseller plan's.

Thanks,
    Cam

@JasperNL

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2017

@cam246 said:
    I would also like to assure everyone that we don't use bestwebhosting.co.uk reseller plan's.

Thanks,
    Cam

@JasperNL

As in you don't use them directly but are a reseller of a master reseller that uses bestweb or why would your ip be affiliated with them?

@Ympker said:

@cam246 said:

Thanks,
    Cam

@JasperNL

As in you don't use them directly but are a reseller of a master reseller that uses bestweb or why would your ip be affiliated with them?

Hello,

Correct, My reseller must go through these guy's. Only thing that I can think of that makes sense.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Cam

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @cam246 said:

@Ympker said:

@cam246 said:

Thanks,
    Cam

@JasperNL

Hello,

Correct, My reseller must go through these guy's. Only thing that I can think of that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Cam

Was not going to sound negative just giving you a headsup about Smart/Bestweb. They recently merged with Krystal and things became pretty unstable back then. I've used them before the merge and they were superb. Always sad to see a company going down :/
    Anyway I cant speak for the current performance thus it might have gotten better again^^ Just warning you :)

@Ympker said:

@cam246 said:

@Ympker said:

@cam246 said:

Thanks,
    Cam

@JasperNL

Hello,

Thanks,
    Cam

Was not going to sound negative just giving you a headsup about Smart/Bestweb. They recently merged with Krystal and things became pretty unstable back then. I've used them before the merge and they were superb. Always sad to see a company going down :/
    Anyway I cant speak for the current performance thus it might have gotten better again^^ Just warning you :)

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't had any issues with them and no complaints from any customers.

Have a great day!

• Cam