Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for testers for my Shared Hosting - Grab some freebies!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for testers for my Shared Hosting - Grab some freebies!

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited March 2017 in General

Hello everyone,
I am currently working towards my own WebHosting brand and as I am getting closer to the launch I would like to invite a selected few of you to give me some feedback.

Thus I have decided on handing out 5 free cPanel WebHosting accounts to anyone who is happy to report to me in full (via PM) about his/her experience. To give you some motivation: The cPanel accounts are yours to keep for as long as I will be offering Webhosting Services at no extra cost :)

Resources

• 5GB SSD Disk Space
  • cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux
  • 1TB bandwidth
  • 1 Domain
  • 10 Databases
  • 1 FTP user

Requirements

To be eligable you must have been registered at LET for at least 6 months. Please post below or PM me if you are interested. I will most likely wait a couple of days before handing out the accounts leaving time for some minor adjustments :P

Kind regards,
Ympker

Comments

• ewrekewrek Member
    edited March 2017

I like to try it. But want to know first for how long you can keep it without some $.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2017

@ewrek said:
    I like to try it. But want to know first for how long you can keep it without some $.

Upon launch the setup will have been prepaid for 1 year of time :)

@Someone said:

@ewrek said:

You dont even qualify.

Good luck and have fun @Ympker. Wish you just the best!

@ewrek Though this does unfortunately apply :P

@Someone Thanks mate :)

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • I would be happy to test it my friend, but you know I will run c99 and other scripts

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ehabehab Member

what location is it?

• WSSWSS Member

AGEIST!

• (e)LETist?

Thanked by 1WSS
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Ympker said:
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently working towards my own WebHosting brand and as I am getting closer to the launch I would like to invite a selected few of you to give me some feedback.

Thus I have decided on handing out 5 free cPanel WebHosting accounts to anyone who is happy to report to me in full (via PM) about his/her experience. To give you some motivation: The cPanel accounts are yours to keep for as long as I will be offering Webhosting Services at no extra cost :)

Resources

• 5GB SSD Disk Space
    • cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux
    • 1TB bandwidth
    • 1 Domain
    • 10 Databases
    • 1 FTP user

Requirements

To be eligable you must have been registered at LET for at least 6 months. Please post below or PM me if you are interested. I will most likely wait a couple of days before handing out the accounts leaving time for some minor adjustments :P

Kind regards,
    Ympker

All the best, Ympker!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

Good luck on your venture!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Good luck ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ehab said:
    what location is it?

Location is France :-)

Thanks for the good wishes @K4Y5 @ThracianDog @DaipuX

@Jorbox Hehe you will of course be provided a test account mate :)

• Good luck on your venture I would love to test it and provide you with I fo

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Hey @Ympker .

I'm interested. Thanks!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Thanks for all the good wishes so far :)
    The selected people will be messaged within the next days. Please note:
    I won't request an ID however I will be asking testers for their names and adresses.
    While I can't confirm whether you will be providing me a fake adress or not, I would like to go as far as to say that the people who are gonna assure me the that their adress is legit will be in for a little surprise :-) Don't wanna spoil the fun so I won't be saying any more..

• JackHJackH Member

@Ympker said:
    Thanks for all the good wishes so far :)
    The selected people will be messaged within the next days. Please note:
    I won't request an ID however I will be asking testers for their names and adresses.
    While I can't confirm whether you will be providing me a fake adress or not, I would like to go as far as to say that the people who are gonna assure me the that their adress is legit will be in for a little surprise :-) Don't wanna spoil the fun so I won't be saying any more..

Best of luck! Whilst I'm not in need of any web hosting, I'm always happy to try a new service out! Good luck with the launch :D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Left?

• Testers:
    I have decided on the following people to act as testers: @Falzo @Jorbox @ManofServer @WebGuru @K4Y5

Please stay tuned as I will send you a pm including further instructions soon :-)
    To all that could not make it don't fret I might just reach out to some more testers if I see a need to^^

@jetchirag said:
    Left?

Sorry there are no spots left..for now.
    Plus you would not be eligable for being a tester anyway :P

• Thanks @Ympker :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:
    Testers:
    I have decided on the following people to act as testers: @Falzo @Jorbox @ManofServer @WebGuru @K4Y5

Please stay tuned as I will send you a pm including further instructions soon :-)
    To all that could not make it don't fret I might just reach out to some more testers if I see a need to^^

@jetchirag said:
    Left?

:|

• @Ympker said:
    Testers:

@jetchirag said:
    Left?

Me not?

• For now I am not in need for more testers but that can change depending on how the initial testing goes :)

• sonicsonic Veteran

I also want to try out your new service :)

• JackHJackH Member

@doghouch said:

CRAPNAT - intentionally made to work crappily

...with reports of better support and performance than many LET providers here. I don't know how that happened xD

Thanked by 2MasonR doghouch
  • I wanna try

• Succes.

• dosaidosai Member

I would like to try them please.

• this offer still available?

• Right now I have filled all 5 tester positions.

Given the nature of how you guys are interested in testing though I might add a few more testers but without the promise of keeping the account for free after the testing period.

• Since that is a classic cpanel server what do you want people to test?

• @AndreiGhesi said:
    Since that is a classic cpanel server what do you want people to test?

See if everything is working as intended, try some custom site builder, checking on potential performance issues and monitoring them for making some initial usage notes :-) As I said though testers positions are filled right now :P

• ehabehab Member

i am waiting for the Ympker freebies... one day off course :)

Thanked by 1Ympker