Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Point me towards an idiot-proof, mostly-automated OpenVPN server install script, please?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Point me towards an idiot-proof, mostly-automated OpenVPN server install script, please?

user123user123 Member
edited February 2013 in Help

I don't have very extensive experience with Linux, but I've always been able to follow installations guides and configure things just fine. Except for when it comes to installing OpenVPN...

I have tried no fewer than a dozen different guides and 6+ automated scripts (including the LEB forks) and still can't seem to install an OpenVPN server (for private use) on my VPS. Over the years, I've tried installing it on CentOS5, CentOS6, and now, Debian6. No dice on any. I know it should be really simple, but this is driving me crazy. Help, please? I've just now reinstalled Debian on my latest VPS for the 5th time since buying it just a few hours ago...

ETA: OpenVZ

Comments