Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Register your domain .ES from $5.00
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Register your domain .ES from $5.00

takerhosttakerhost Member
edited March 2017 in Offers

Hello,

We want to announce a super promotion in domain registrations .ES from $5.00 /year

Take advantage of this fantastic promotion and register your identity on the net

Link: Register Domain

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Just registered a domain, how long does it take for the .es to be active?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

For reference, .es is $10/year on NameCheap so this is indeed a discount.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

Takerbox renewal appears to only be $6.95, too- so it's not your usual bait. (I can't believe such short domains are still available!)

• WSSWSS Member

...and LET has completely hosed this poor core2duo host. I've been trying to register domain #3 for the last 5 minutes.

• Yup, had 3 in the cart and now time out.

@takerhost said:
    Hello,

We want to announce a super promotion in domain registrations .ES from $5.00 /year

Take advantage of this fantastic promotion and register your identity on the net

Link: Register Domain

Whois isn't working properly. It shows all domains as active, or, at least those I tried.
    I need a refund to store credit so I can purchase another one instead.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

Yep. I bought two- one that isn't allowed, and one that already exists. Would appreciate just having the transaction cancelled.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@WSS said:
    Yep. I bought two- one that isn't allowed, and one that already exists. Would appreciate just having the transaction cancelled.

And their billing area is now offline.

• WSSWSS Member

@takerhost

@MikePT said:

@WSS said:

Glad I used PP. Hope they're takers, but we haven't just been taken. :D

I'll give them a couple days to fix this- email address on file is [email protected].

Thanked by 1MikePT

WSS said: Glad I used PP. Hope they're takers, but we haven't just been taken. :D

I'll give them a couple days to fix this- email address on file is [email protected].

I'm sure they'll handle this properly :-)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

• fanfan Veteran

Just checked with tld-list, .es is cheaper on OVH now for EUR 3.49.

• Hello,

Sorry for the delay we have been activating the domains, remember that it is manual activation process.

Records will soon be active.

The process can take up to 24hrs.

• @MikePT said:

@WSS said:

There has been a collapse due to the demand for records.

Soon we have solved, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

All domain registration is being registered.

@takerhost said:

@MikePT said:

@WSS said:

Your site is still offline, plus, there are no news about the domain I tried to register, or a refund...

• Hello,

We have been activating the domains,

Only we have received attacks of great magnitude and our website collapsed.

No incident of this magnitude has occurred for this, we are already solving.

Records will be made remember that it is a manual process.

Any questions, we are at your disposal.

• WSSWSS Member

@takerhost I purchased 'be.es', and 'cod.es'. nic.es says 'be.es' is not allowed, and 'cod.es' is already registered. Now where do we proceed?

• WSSWSS Member

Welp

Gracias por elegir TakerHost Europe, para sus servicios.
    Desafortunadamente, su pedido ha sido cancelado por nuestro sistema. 

• We have refunded the fraudulent orders, the delay was because we received an attack that affected our area of ​​clients.

• @WSS said:
    Welp

@WSS said:
    @takerhost I purchased 'be.es', and 'cod.es'. nic.es says 'be.es' is not allowed, and 'cod.es' is already registered. Now where do we

Those domains have not been able to register because they are already registered a long time ago and it was an error on the part of Nic.es the api that left to make the order for that we have refunded to him

• @MikePT said:

@takerhost said:

@MikePT said:

@WSS said:

Your site is still offline, plus, there are no news about the domain I tried to register, or a refund...

Tell me your order number because you have already activated the orders if you did not register we proceed to reimburse your money

• WSSWSS Member

@takerhost said:

@WSS said:
    Welp

@WSS said:
    @takerhost I purchased 'be.es', and 'cod.es'. nic.es says 'be.es' is not allowed, and 'cod.es' is already registered. Now where do we

Those domains have not been able to register because they are already registered a long time ago and it was an error on the part of Nic.es the api that left to make the order for that we have refunded to him

Oddly, other domains I checked for did show as taken. There's something completely wrong with the API. Thanks for a fast resolution.

• @WSS said:

@takerhost said:

@WSS said:
    Welp

@WSS said:

Oddly, other domains I checked for did show as taken. There's something completely wrong with the API. Thanks for a fast

If we are reviewing the api and we will solve it, any duds we are at your disposal, sorry for the inconvenience caused

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited March 2017

Everyone can register regardless country of residence.?

Thank You!

takerhost said: Tell me your order number because you have already activated the orders if you did not register we proceed to reimburse your money

I received a refund, though I'd like to order a domain name.
    How long does it take to be registered?

• @MikePT said:

takerhost said: Tell me your order number because you have already activated the orders if you did not register we proceed to reimburse your money

I received a refund, though I'd like to order a domain name.
    How long does it take to be registered?

Activation is immediate.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Renewal is also $5?

But it seems to be $7.4 a year?

• JoyeJoye Member

This is indeed a discount,$10/year on NameCheap

• Ordered a domain which in fact is unavailable due to your system fault, then I opened a ticket for refund and provided the paypal transaction number. Nothing happend after that, and when I reopened the ticket for refund again, the ticket was deleted...I only registered one domain and it was a failure, why it's so hard to make a refund?

• @yorkchou said:
    Ordered a domain which in fact is unavailable due to your system fault, then I opened a ticket for refund and provided the paypal transaction number. Nothing happend after that, and when I reopened the ticket for refund again, the ticket was deleted...I only registered one domain and it was a failure, why it's so hard to make a refund?

Estimated reimbursements are done manually and are verified.

If you send me your transaction number to [email protected]

I will arrange for you to arrive as soon as possible.