Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuickPacket - Los Angeles - Xeon E3-1270 - $40 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuickPacket - Los Angeles - Xeon E3-1270 - $40 per month!

qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Continuing on the success of our previous LowEndBox and LowEndTalk offers, QuickPacket is pleased to offer our popular Xeon E3-1270 server out of Los Angeles, CA.

Xeon E3-1270

• Quad Core 3.4 GHz / 8 MB Cache / HyperThreading (8 Threads!)
  • 16 GB RAM standard (32 GB RAM available for $20 additional)
  • 1 TB Serial ATA Hard Drive or 128 GB SSD
  • 5 IP Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
  • /64 IPv6 Addresses upon request (More available with justification)
  • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI (uses 1 IP address)
  • 20 TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
  • Unmanaged
  • Located in Los Angeles, CA

$40 per month - Click the location link to order: Los Angeles (COUPON CODE C3Z5WKSTN0)

DDoS filtering is available for $25 per month per server. We currently utilize Voxility in Los Angeles for filtering.

QuickPacket also offers a number of software licenses as add-ons:

• Windows Server Standard (single CPU) - $17.50/month
  • cPanel - VPS $11/month - Server $29.99/month
  • KernelCare - $2/month
  • CloudLinux - $9/month with cPanel, $11/month without
  • Softaculous - VPS $1/month - Server $2/month
  • WHMCS - Branded $12.80/month - Unbranded $14.80/month
  • DirectAdmin - VPS $5/month - Server $9/month

Further details about QuickPacket and the promo offer:

• QuickPacket was founded in 2003 and is a registered LLC in North Carolina.
  • Network providers include PCCW, Cogent, TSS (Hibernia, GTT, Telia, QuadraNet and peering) (AS46261).
  • Looking Glass/Test File: Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles servers are located in 530 W 6th St.
  • Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden. Please review our Terms of Service prior to ordering.
  • We accept PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Bitcoin (through BitPay) payments.
  • Coupon code is mentioned above and is embedded in the order links provided. The discounted price will be reflected on the second page of the order form.
  • Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers. Promotional offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
  • Please contact our sales department with any questions prior to ordering.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• akhfaakhfa Member

Can I buy software license from you without buy your server? I try to choose software license on your website and just landing on your ticket page

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

akhfa said: Can I buy software license from you without buy your server? I try to choose software license on your website and just landing on your ticket page

No, we only offer software licenses to our customers for use with our services.

Thanked by 1akhfa
  • FuslFusl Member
    edited March 2017

I can only recommend QuickPacket to anyone who is interested in a decent network performance, at least in Atlanta. I have a server with them since around 2 months now and never had any major network issues besides of one(!) BGP connectivity hiccup lasting only a few minutes, technical support is - aside from the decent network performance - also pretty good, answering tickets sometimes within a few minutes: https://scr.meo.ws/files/1488818675771535124-Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 17.41.57-fullpage.png https://scr.meo.ws/files/1488818803143860169-Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 17.45.16-fullpage.png https://scr.meo.ws/files/1488819356903849344-Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 17.47.43-fullpage.png https://scr.meo.ws/files/1488819369474602297-Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 17.50.13-fullpage.png

So overall I'm very happy with them and we trust them with our Atlanta location for FuslVZ containers replacing the no longer existing pod at Swiftnode (which apparently went bankrupt or something) in Los Angeles.

• @Fusl said:

Thats some serious determination to mask the tickets but great work @qps

Thanked by 2qps inthecloudblog
  • For the brief period that I had service with @qps, I was very pleased with network, support and pricing. Reason for the discontinuation of service was because the service was no longer needed.

Thanked by 1qps
  • Purchased one of these earlier today. Hoping to report back with a positive experience.

Thanked by 1qps

strues said: Purchased one of these earlier today. Hoping to report back with a positive experience.

Thanks for the order - we had quite a few orders come through from this offer and over the weekend, so we are working through them. We hope to get most of the orders from today provisioned today, but if not they should be provisioned tomorrow.

Thanked by 1strues
  • @qps said:

strues said: Purchased one of these earlier today. Hoping to report back with a positive experience.

Thanks for the order - we had quite a few orders come through from this offer and over the weekend, so we are working through them. We hope to get most of the orders from today provisioned today, but if not they should be provisioned tomorrow.

Thanks. Figured this would be pretty popular. You guys should should drop the protocol from your website's images so that HTTPS works. Currently viewing your site over SSL, there are four images served from http :)

We are caught back up on the backlog on orders now, so provisioning should be much quicker going forward. Thanks for everyone's patience.

• brycebryce Member

Any plans on restocking?

bryce said: Any plans on restocking?

We add servers to inventory as they become available. We may have additional inventory available in the future.

• You got any plans to make the ddos protection mandatory for everyone so there is no need to charge 25$ per Server?

JustRefleX said: You got any plans to make the ddos protection mandatory for everyone so there is no need to charge 25$ per Server?

No, not at this time.

• MAXMIND ERROR, resulting in normal purchase.

我是小蜜蜂 said: MAXMIND ERROR, resulting in normal purchase.

Please open a ticket with the billing department. Thank you.