Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VortexNode Blowout
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VortexNode Blowout

hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Hi all,

I have something a little special for you all. Not one, not 2, but 3 VortexNode UK Atoms that I want rid of. What makes these extra special is that they are all 4GB RAM/500GB HDDs. I had plans to Glusterfs them together, but 100Mbps networks make this a bad idea. @VortexMagnus can confirm the specs.

Transfers can be done to your VortexNode account. Fire away with offers and I'll pick the best 3 at 1pm UK time tomorrow. Be aware, that VortexNode have recently upped the price on these servers, so you can beat the price by taking a transfer.

Thanks

Harry

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Should add. The renewals on 2 of these are 15$ a quarter, and 22$ on the other

• LunarLunar Member

What kinda Atom is it?

• @Lunar said:
    What kinda Atom is it?

D525

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2017

Any starting price you are looking for? Is transfer free? I would be interested in one of your $15/quarter. How much time left in the current quarter? I would take a $15/quarter with $15 additional for transfer.

• hawc said: Fire away with offers and I'll pick the best 3 at 1pm UK time tomorrow.

Sheesh, @VortexMagnus is accomodating enough to let people transfer these servers instead of having to cancel them, and here you are auctioning them off. This is why we can't have nice things.

• Ill pickup a 15$/quarter one for you, ill give you 10$ additional for transfer is that ok

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2017

@VortexMagnus tries to be nice with free transfers and good offers, and we abuse his/her kindness with predatory buy plus auctioning later on. I think this is another form of human greed.

Thanked by 1philipc
  • @default said:
    @VortexMagnus tries to be nice with free transfers and good offers, and we abuse his/her kindness with predatory buy plus auctioning later on. I think this is another form of human greed.
    @willie said:

hawc said: Fire away with offers and I'll pick the best 3 at 1pm UK time tomorrow.

Sheesh, @VortexMagnus is accomodating enough to let people transfer these servers instead of having to cancel them, and here you are auctioning them off. This is why we can't have nice things.

So long as y'all keep my rum stores topped up, I'm happy :)

Thanked by 2willie deadbeef
  • mafidommafidom Member
    edited March 2017

I will take your 15/quarter and give you 12 additional.

• lurchlurch Member

So @hawc did any one win this? Was hoping to use it to resurrect an old project.

• WSSWSS Member

..and they're now $12/mo on VN.

• WSS said: ..and they're now $12/mo on VN.

$13 really ($12.99). I was kind of tempted at $5 but at $13 there's lots of alternatives.

• Anyone got birthday soon?

Thanked by 2WSS imok
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@deadbeef said:
    Anyone got birthday soon?

April =D

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

WSS said: ..and they're now $12/mo on VN.

$13 really ($12.99). I was kind of tempted at $5 but at $13 there's lots of alternatives.

I could have sworn that I read $12.00..

• lurchlurch Member

There were $9.99 a few days ago?

• lurch said: There were $9.99 a few days ago?

When you're hot, you're hot ;)

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus