Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM LLC - DDoS Protected OpenVZ/KVM VPS @ $3/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM LLC - DDoS Protected OpenVZ/KVM VPS @ $3/m

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

ExtraVM offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Canada, France, the U.S., Sydney, Australia and Singapore. With us you can request custom network firewall rules to be assigned for your IPv4, rDNS to be setup, and not have to worry about waiting a day for support. If you're interested check out our LET plans below. We take weekly backups of all OpenVZ VPS, and have multiple layers of resource and hardware monitoring setup for each server, reliability is our main goal, unlike some others.

If you have a question just submit a ticket, typical response time during North America daytime hours is under 15 minutes. You can also contact us via live chat on our website if we're available.

New client? Use the promotion code "25SWITCH" to get 25% off your first month on any OpenVZ VPS plan paid monthly or quarterly.

// 512MB OVZ
1 CPU Core (4.0GHz)
512MB Dedicated RAM
6GB SSD Space
1TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$3.00/month ($2.25 w/ promo 25SWITCH)
$36.00/year

// 1024MB OVZ
2 CPU Cores (4.0GHz)
1024MB Dedicated RAM
15GB SSD Space
2TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$6.00/month ($4.50 w/ promo 25SWITCH)

Interested? Order now.
Montreal, CA - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11
Gravelines, FR - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

Payment Methods:

• PayPal (Debit/Credit)
  • Stripe (Debit/Credit)
  • BitPay (Bitcoin)
  • PaymentWall (PaysafeCard, PagSeguro, and 100+ Local Gateways/Currencies)
    We offer a 3 day money back period, no questions asked. Some local payments via PaymentWall method are not able to be refunded, however Bitcoin and PayPal can be refunded instantly.

Links:

rDNS changes can be requested via support ticket for IPv4 and IPv6. We have 25+ operating system templates to choose from for our OpenVZ servers. If you are hosting a game or voice server, please open a ticket with the ports you will use and the type of service so we can apply a proper mitigation filter to allow traffic. **

Comments

• Highly vouch for ExtraVM! Currently have a server in OVH Syd!

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Canada, France, the U.S., Sydney, Australia and Singapore.

where spore offer?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@smadav84 said:
    offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Canada, France, the U.S., Sydney, Australia and Singapore.

where spore offer?

Only plans that are within LET price rules are posted here.

• You use RAID 0?

• i love extravm used in past and recommended to friends. Highly Recommended.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2017

@SpectrumHost said:
    You use RAID 0?

OpenVZ plans are the only service that does, as it's the only way to offer any logical space on OVH game line, which probably 70% of our clients use it solely (voice servers, game servers, development use) for and don't mind this. This been shared numerous times on previous offers, I'm assuming you read it on a past offer and wanted to bring it back up again, like others. OpenVZ VPS are backed up nightly to remote storage for free to our client though this isn't mentioned anywhere obvious. If a disk failure were to happen all client data would be back up within hours if not less. I haven't had a disk failure in over four years though and am confident in the service, if I wasn't I wouldn't be offering it and it wouldn't be as successful as it has.

Also just a note, most clients who need hosting for critical applications A.) wouldn't be using OpenVZ, but instead KVM plans for security and stability B.) would take their own backups, alongside our own included backups that are free B.) would be paying more than $3/m.

Don't take this in any rude way by the way, just wanted to get my full point across!

• @MikeA said:

@SpectrumHost said:
    You use RAID 0?

OpenVZ plans are the only service that does, as it's the only way to offer any logical space on OVH game line, which probably 70% of our clients use it solely (voice servers, game servers, development use) for and don't mind this. This been shared numerous times on previous offers, I'm assuming you read it on a past offer and wanted to bring it back up again, like others. OpenVZ VPS are backed up nightly to remote storage for free to our client though this isn't mentioned anywhere obvious. If a disk failure were to happen all client data would be back up within hours if not less. I haven't had a disk failure in over four years though and am confident in the service, if I wasn't I wouldn't be offering it and it wouldn't be as successful as it has.

Also just a note, most clients who need hosting for critical applications A.) wouldn't be using OpenVZ, but instead KVM plans for security and stability B.) would take their own backups, alongside our own included backups that are free B.) would be paying more than $3/m.

Don't take this in any rude way by the way, just wanted to get my full point across!

No, I didn't read about this earlier. NVM, thanks for the explanation though.

• its good that you takes nightly backup which assures all customers that if in case of data loss occur we are in safe hands ..

• ExtraVMs Sydney VPSs are available for order now it looks like

• SyerateSyerate Member, Host Rep

Vouch for ExtraVM also, had a few VPS's there, solid and reliable

Thanked by 1MikeA