Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 50GB/month VPN Windscribe account - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 50GB/month VPN Windscribe account

2»

Comments

• @WSS said:
    I received a message from them asking if I needed help setting it up. I asked them what my options were with a linux-based host, and I'm fully expecting a response of "give us money".

And what's wrong with that? If you red their site you'd see usage of their OpenVPN configs is not free, take it or leave it.

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@farsighter said:

@WSS said:
    I received a message from them asking if I needed help setting it up. I asked them what my options were with a linux-based host, and I'm fully expecting a response of "give us money".

And what's wrong with that? If you red their site you'd see usage of their OpenVPN configs is not free, take it or leave it.

Yes, I read it. I only inquired whether or not they have something available for those of us who don't run Wintel, or another overpriced priced PC.

• isaaclisaacl Member
    edited January 2017

Edited (wrong thread)

• WSS said: WSS

They need earn some money also, instead provide freebies all the time.. they send me email with promo $12 for one year, only $1 per month, can you find better price for quality VPN provider?

• WSSWSS Member

@jenkki said:

WSS said: WSS

They need earn some money also, instead provide freebies all the time.. they send me email with promo $12 for one year, only $1 per month, can you find better price for quality VPN provider?

All the same, I usually prefer to try a service to see if it works for me before I purchase it.

• WSS said: WSS

At least they have perfect one click Win app. Better quality than many others.

• Just saw this thread, I'm actually the founder of Windscribe, will be happy to answer any questions. On the subject of openvpn configs for free users:

Since the free versions are limited in bandwidth, when you use our custom applications, it shows you how much data you have remaining. If you don't use our apps, you have no way to tell, until your VPN suddenly disconnects (without warning) and its logical for the user to think its a problem with the service, when you simply ran out of free data. We choose to avoid this scenario.

• Works, and it's an easy setup in Linux and openwrt. I ordered a lifetime subscription, but it shows that I need to renew in ten years. They have tons of locations to choose from, UDP/TCP, I don't think they allow custom ports.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited February 2017

@yegor, glad to see the founder is here.

I'm a windscribe premium user myself for quite a while now and gotta say the uptime is great.

• AM1AM1 Member

Bad experience with this vpn!

• @aaraya1516 said:
    I ordered a lifetime subscription, but it shows that I need to renew in ten years.

Now you know how much longer you have to live!

• @yegor Any working code for now please?

• yegoryegor Member
    edited March 2017

@aaraya1516 said:
    Works, and it's an easy setup in Linux and openwrt. I ordered a lifetime subscription, but it shows that I need to renew in ten years. They have tons of locations to choose from, UDP/TCP, I don't think they allow custom ports.

It will auto-renew at that point if your account is active at no cost.

@AM1 said:
    Bad experience with this vpn!

What exactly is the problem?

@sanvit said:
    @yegor Any working code for now please?

50GBFREE

• @nulldev said:

@aaraya1516 said:
    I ordered a lifetime subscription, but it shows that I need to renew in ten years.

Now you know how much longer you have to live!

Confirmed from @yegor, my life auto-renews!

I want to add, that the speeds are great and consistent in the US. I've had the service about a year.

• aaraya1516 said: my life auto-renews!

Prices within 10 or more years for internet, hosting, etc may be significantly changes, so at one time they just may can't handle free provision for everyone who sigh up for unlimited years. Out of business or find a better job, local laws changes, high taxes, etc, everything possible, so do not flatter yourself

• AM1AM1 Member

Ip leaks, weak connectivity!

• @AM1 said:

Disable webrtc.

• I use it all the time since a couple of months, no problem.

• AM1AM1 Member

@Crogic said:

@AM1 said:

Disable webrtc.

Nothing works bro! Nothing. I have tried everything

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@AM1 said:

@Crogic said:

@AM1 said:

Disable webrtc.