Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recurring problems with dedistation...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recurring problems with dedistation...

Anyone else is having reccuring problems with dedistation vps? Because I do, and I'm getting sick of it!

My VPS is running for a few days (sometimes weeks), and then I find it "dissapeared". No route to IP, ControlPanel says status unknown, impossible to restart, no console, nothing. I contact support, it takes some time, they somehow fix it, and my VPS is back online again. And the whole is repeated again (running for up to 2-3 weeks, disappearing, support, back online, etc).

This happened to me at least 10 times in the last six months. Is this something typical for this VPS-hosting? I know it is low-end vps, but they should have some kind of monitoring, not just sitting and waiting till cusomer notices this and complains again...

Comments

• Try the search function. There's been a few threads about the lack of support on here already.

• I would highly recommend you choose a different provider. There's quite a few people on here and WHT that have had constant issues with dedistation and with a company like that there's not really a good chance that they will suddenly become great at what they do.

You will most likely save yourself a lot of headaches in the future if you migrate to a reputable provider now instead of holding on to a sinking ship.

• They used to be pretty good but have essentially abandoned all of their customers. A lot of people are having issues with them now.

Finding a new host is the best thing to do.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

If its been an on going issue why not go ahead and switch companies. If they have not been able to fix it or give you an idea as to why this is happening then its time to find a new home.

• Recurring issues? RUN

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Only My VPS's are running without issue :P after contacting @LinuxTheFish here in LET !

• @rocket said:
    They used to be pretty good but have essentially abandoned all of their customers. A lot of people are having issues with them now.

Finding a new host is the best thing to do.

That's true, they abandoned everyone.

• Jarry said: Jarry

Just move to someone else.

• well, a switch would help. We have enough offers here.

• @SkylarkHosting If you think, posting shitty comments will give you reputatuion and you will be welcomed to this community, you are wrong... Necroing threads with useless comments is not the way to get the provider's tag... @Ishaq

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Only My VPS's are running without issue :P after contacting @LinuxTheFish here in LET !

But he have been banned for a long time, and when users is banned, they do not get PMs or can reply on PMs.

• myhken said: they do not get PMs or can reply on PMs

Look at the date of the post... Not long after he banned