Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CrownCloud - Frankfurt, Germany - SSD KVM - 1 GB RAM / 20 GB SSD / 1 Snapshot - $5/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CrownCloud - Frankfurt, Germany - SSD KVM - 1 GB RAM / 20 GB SSD / 1 Snapshot - $5/month

SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We've recently launched our KVM SSD plans at our Frankfurt, Germany location and would like to share our latest offer with LET. We've been in the business for nearly 5 years now (Feb-16th).

The below plan includes,

1 GB DDR3 ECC RAM

20 GB RAID10 backed SSD Storage

1 TB of bandwidth per month

1 Gbit/sec uplink

1 Full VM Snapshot -- this can be created/restored from the VM Control Panel

Price per month: $5/month

Order link:

http://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=244

• Custom ISOs can be mounted on your VM for free via a support ticket request
  • Snapshots can be created/deleted/restored as needed via the VM Control Panel
  • VMs can be reinstalled via Template (1-click-install) or via CD-ROM/ISO

Comments

• how many ipv4 and/or ipv6?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@cybersans said:
    how many ipv4 and/or ipv6?

1 IPv4 and a /80 of IPv6 currently. Looking to upgrade up all customers to /64 of IPv4 soon.

• @SpeedBus: I guess that this is 1 vCore? Or is it 2?

angstrom said: @SpeedBus: I guess that this is 1 vCore? Or is it 2?

2 CPU cores @ 3.20GHz :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @SpeedBus: "1 Full VM Snapshot"

I looked at your site but couldn't find anything about this (maybe I missed it). Is this one full VM snapshot permitted per month or at what interval? Where is it stored and for how long?

edited February 2017

@angstrom said:
    @SpeedBus: "1 Full VM Snapshot"

I looked at your site but couldn't find anything about this (maybe I missed it). Is this one full VM snapshot permitted per month or at what interval? Where is it stored and for how long?

It's 1 full VM snapshot that can be created when you like, deleted when you like and then re-created when you like :) Stored as long as the VM is kept active/paid for (unless you delete it of-course). Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/8GztgFB.png

Site needs some updating with the newer info/plans.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2017

SpeedBus said: It's 1 full VM snapshot that can be created when you like, deleted when you like and then re-created when you like :) Stored as long as the VM is kept active/paid for (unless you delete it of-course).

This is a useful feature. If it accompanies all of your regular KVM plans (and not just this special offer), you really should highlight it on your site. Just a suggestion ... :-)

EDIT: Wrote this before SpeedBus edited his/her previous post.

@angstrom said:

SpeedBus said: It's 1 full VM snapshot that can be created when you like, deleted when you like and then re-created when you like :) Stored as long as the VM is kept active/paid for (unless you delete it of-course).

This is a useful feature. If it accompanies all of your regular KVM plans (and not just this special offer), you really should highlight it on your site. Just a suggestion ... :-)

EDIT: Wrote this before SpeedBus edited his/her previous post.

Yup the site will be updated this month hopefully :)

• @SpeedBus: (I'll try to make this my last question. :-) ) Can a snapshot be downloaded? Or can it simply be used as a restore?

edited February 2017

@angstrom said:
    @SpeedBus: (I'll try to make this my last question. :-) ) Can a snapshot be downloaded? Or can it simply be used as a restore?

Currently (via the panel) only as a restore but if you put in a ticket we can export it for you to download.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Hey @speedbus been a while, wanted to know what you have for storage options right now

wojons said: Hey @speedbus been a while, wanted to know what you have for storage options right now

Could do a dedi or VPS with a decent amount of storage, PM me with the requirements and we'll work out something :)

(Sorry for the delay in response missed the notification)