Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any problem using LET from two or more IPs at the "same" time?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are there any problem using LET from two or more IPs at the "same" time?

I'm just started to use LET on my phone, while I also use it on my main computer. After I started doing that, I often get logout on my main computer. And have some issues when I try to login again. I'm not using the same IP on my phone as I'm using on my computer since I'm always using a VPN (with static IP). Not using any VPN on my phone.

Are there any issue using LET on two devices at the "same" time. The reason why I write "same" is that one minute I reading LET on my computer. Then 2 minutes later I'm reading, and maybe replying from my phone.

@Jarland @raindog308

Comments

• I do it all the time, no prob.

Thanked by 2myhken Clouvider
  • ewrekewrek Member
    edited February 2017

thx for telling us. We have no other Choice then ban you and the IP's.

^^Is this what you expect?

• @ewrek not hoping on that. But maybe there is some issue using the forum like that? I don't know. I do not have the same issues on other forums I follow.

• I think their only issue is multiple accounts, which a personal/biz one is allowed but you can't shill from your personal to your biz acct.

• Yea, no double accounts here. :D

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Its probably a combination of LET cluster and differences in cookies on your computer and/or phone.

Log out on both devices and then log in again.
    I'm using both computer and phone, even multiple computers.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • myhken said: I'm just started to use LET on my phone, while I also use it on my main computer.

Does not matter much, we use the same IP in our office for a lot of accounts at times depending on visitors... my VPN and VPN accidental left on did not cause issues either.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • Maybe a fluke then...

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited February 2017

As side note, IP nowadays does not mean much - CGNAT is becoming popular also on home connections. Our TMO home IP is shared with at least 10-25 people judging from available ports....