Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited Time Shared Hosting at 0.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limited Time Shared Hosting at 0.99/mo

We have been asked for it so here it is.

Shared web hosting by CenTex Hosting

Ultra Light Package

5 GB Hard Drive

15 GB Bandwidth

1 Hosting Domain

cPanel

24/7 Support

Only .99 Per Month

Order Now

All orders are manual Reviewed.

No spamming is allowed.

Comments

• How much for similar specs but ~10 domains? Gonna eventually lose my current setup if I don't start earning somehow.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@WSS

I will adjust your account so you can have 10 hosted domains on it for you.

• @CenTexHosting said:
    @WSS

I will adjust your account so you can have 10 hosted domains on it for you.

I got to checkout, but see that you take Stipe, Bitcoins, and CC direct. No offense intended, but I don't know you. I'd be more than happy to PP you the $12- heck, $13, accounting for overhead..

@WSS

I understand but sorry we do not take PayPal.

We have been around for some time with no issues.

We are a reg Corp in Texas. We own our hardware as well

• That is a bit disappointing, because I'd quite enjoy giving you my service, albeit as small as it is.

I understand. WE just had way to many issues with PayPal. Double charging customers or when they cancel auto payments it wanting stopping those in customers PayPal accounts.

If our customers were having issues with say stripe and it was hurting our business we would get rid of it as well.

• WSS said:

That is a bit disappointing, because I'd quite enjoy giving you my service, albeit as small as it is.

If you use stripe, usually the CC popup goes to the stripe server, not the host. So the host doesn't receive your cc# except for the last 4 digits.

@willie
    @WSS

If you pick the credit card option that is Authorize.net Then we also added in the stripe credit card option.