Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy deal Dedi |Romania | 1gbps port speed | 37.50 eur/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crazy deal Dedi |Romania | 1gbps port speed | 37.50 eur/mo

cociucociu Member
edited February 2017 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

we will start offer a limited quantity of budget dedi (limited to the first 30 orders) with the follow config :

processor : 2xL5620 or 2xL5630 (ramdom)

16 gb ram (if you pay quarently you will recive for free 32gb) (for 6 month in advance you will recive 64 gb)

4x146 gb hdd SAS or 1x1tb sata3

1 ipv4 (maximum allowed /server 5 usable ips wit a cost of 1 eur/ip)

port speed 1gbps

10tb/mo traffic included

ILO included

aditional hdd can be added up to 8x4tb for the price 10eur/1tb/mo

the price will be 37.5 eur/mo or 40 $

you can order here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=291

Also please read our TOS before you buy

Please note : your server will be delivered in the next 24 hours after you have payed or in exceptional case maximum 48 hours (in case of huge quantity of orders) , so please do not open tikets to ask when will be delivered.

Thanks ,
Marius

Comments

• Interesting offer. Do you plan to also provide smaller dedi later on? (C2750 / i3 with 1HDD/SSD...)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cociu said: aditional hdd can be added up to 8x4tb for the price 10eur/1tb/mo

Just for clarity as I may need a dev box soon, does that mean €40 per 4TB HDD?

• datanoise said: Interesting offer. Do you plan to also provide smaller dedi later on? (C2750 / i3 with 1HDD/SSD...)

Always i have been interesed what the people need so i definetly take a look to this and maybe in the near future you will see in my offers this kind of dedis

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • AnthonySmith said: Just for clarity as I may need a dev box soon, does that mean €40 per 4TB HDD?

yes something like this , any way some disccount is possible.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited February 2017

cociu said: yes something like this

So it's 4x146 gb hdd SAS or 4x1tb sata3 ?

edit: Er, my bad, understood:

cociu said: added up to 8x4tb for the price 10eur/1tb/mo

• datanoise said: So it's 4x146 gb hdd SAS or 4x1tb sata3 ?

by default is 4x146 , or you can choose 1x1tb in the price listed

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • first 10 orders is gone

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • I guess steel balls also included scratches by dmca from time to time

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2017

jenkki said: I guess steel balls also included scratches by dmca from time to time

i keep my words , i will offer dmca free only to olders users of LET or users who came from our affiliates because the new ones a hight procentaje is abusing ....

• @AnthonySmith said:

cociu said: aditional hdd can be added up to 8x4tb for the price 10eur/1tb/mo

Just for clarity as I may need a dev box soon, does that mean €40 per 4TB HDD?

Are you cross-compiling NetBSD for every platform again!?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Ok thanks anyway, I don't feel like renting a hard disk for more than a physical server haha.

• Great offer and awesome staff - both are flexible. ;-) Thanks for the offer.

• anti ddos?

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2017

jooja said: anti ddos?

a minimal yes , up to 10gbps , if you need more ask for a quote

• remain 2 dedis

• levi757levi757 Member

@cociu said:
    remain 2 dedis

got any left?

• cociucociu Member

levi757 said: got any left?

we plan to restok this plan next week so will be anunciate once we are preparated. Thanks for ask.