Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urpad.net Experience - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Urpad.net Experience

2»

Comments

• I am sure this is not a fake review. I have had a URPad VPS for almost 18 months and am fairly happy with it. I may take a few minutes to write a review tomorrow.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@KMyers said: I am sure this is not a fake review. I have had a URPad VPS for almost 18 months and am fairly happy with it.

lol

• Be gone you demon

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@KMyers said: Be gone you demon

lol

• Thank you for continually bumping this thread to the top results on the front page of LET.

Feel free to respond with, "lol" again. =]

• I don't understand why everyone think's it's "fake" I may of signed up the other day but my words are genuine.... I suppose MannDude could confirm that if he has access to see my details.

• It's not fake, I've looked you up and you're very much a client of ours.

If a moderator wanted additional proof I can confirm, just hit me up privately.

• Well, personally, I have one vps with urpad and it got an impressive 100% uptime in past 2 months (from uptimebot), stable enough, system load a little high sometimes even when my server is idling, but worth what I payed.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@AstroProfundis said: but worth what I payed

Exactly.

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2013

Can't understand what that lol was about?
    Now please don't open your mouth, as most of our LEB brains have hard time to figure out what you say (write)... even Google translate throws its hands :P

btw i have few urpad boxes and performing well... my only complain that they didn't gave me that 'Pocket Torch' mentioned in a thread sometime back ;)
    and yeah they didn't upgrade my one of yearly VPS :(