Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bluevm discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bluevm discount

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
edited February 2013 in Providers

Not sure if you guys know this, found it on twitter.

@BlueVM_vps: Like BlueVM? Want a better deal? Now through March 1st get 25% off if you extend your plan by 6 months+. Simply submit a ticket for details.

Comments

• Yeah. Thanks.

We have been receiving tickets about this already, but if anyone here wasn't aware, send in a ticket and we can do this.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2013

I have a yearly package with you and I'm thinking about using the extra 25%.
    Will that be recurring or only for the next term?
    @Ishaq

• @MikHo said: I have a yearly package with you and I'm thinking about using the extra 25%.

Will that be recurring or only for the next term?

It's for upgrades from Monthly or Quarterly. But if you send in a ticket asking for me, I'll add the discount for the next year.

• edited February 2013

@MikHo said: get 25% off if you extend your plan by 6 months+.

Does this mean I need to pay 6 more months now to get the discount if I'm on a monthly plan?

• @AstroProfundis said: Does this mean I need to pay 6 more months now to get the discount if I'm on a monthly plan?

You change your cycle to 6 months or a year and get 25% off.

• @Ishaq said: You change your cycle to 6 months or a year and get 25% off.

Just opened ticket #840386 about this. :)

• opened ticket ##210997 too :)

@Ishaq said: if you send in a ticket asking for me, I'll add the discount for the next year.

• Will be looked into guys.

Thanks.