Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS Panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS Panel?

SolidxGamingSolidxGaming Member
edited February 2017 in General

Hey LETeers,

I am SolidSnake302 from SolidxGaming. I want to ask all your opinions about the best VPS Panels like SolusVM, Virtualizor, and also the free and open source ones like VirtKick, OpenNebula. Which one, in your personal opinion, do you think is the most robust for all needs?

Thanks.

Best VPS Panel?
  1. Best VPS Panel?34 votes
    1. SolusVM
      41.18%
    2. Virtualizor
      20.59%
    3. OpenNebula
        8.82%
    4. VirtKick
        5.88%
    5. Any other, please mention in comments.
      23.53%

Comments

• I don't really see any as the best, all seem to have their advantages and weaknesses.

Thanked by 1SolidxGaming
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited February 2017

Look who's back :P

(this guy still is affiliated with BlazingServers, just take a look at the ad on the forum)

Thanked by 1SolidxGaming
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    Look who's back :P

(this guy still is affiliated with BlazingServers, just take a look at the ad on the forum)

Don't see how this is significant here. Please do not derail the topic. He is my friend, I don't see any thing that should concern you if I place his ad on my forum.

• Then tell me, @SolidXGaming, why is this topic in tutorials?

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Then tell me, @SolidXGaming, why is this topic in tutorials?

I didn't notice it. My bad.

• @SolidxGaming said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Ugh. Sometimes, I question why we're still using Vanilla. Flag the topic yourself to get it moved over to the correct section.

Thanked by 1SolidxGaming
  • @doghouch said:

@SolidxGaming said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Ugh. Sometimes, I question why we're still using Vanilla. Flag the topic yourself to get it moved over to the correct section.

Great workaround. Doing it.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited February 2017

@doghouch

As you've said, as long as ColoCrossing achieves their worldwide IPv6 domination...

• Let us not please derail this topic.

• lifehomelifehome Member
    edited February 2017

SolidxGaming said: Also, I request all of you to please join my forums.

Uh, request? I mean, what an invite!

EDIT: Oh, guess who's using MikroVPS?

• My mistake @Solidxgaming, I was wrong to accuse you.

Best of luck.

Thanked by 1SolidxGaming
  • Using VirtPanel at the moment. :)

Thanked by 1SolidxGaming
  • SolidxGamingSolidxGaming Member
    edited February 2017

@FlamesRunner said:
    My mistake @Solidxgaming, I was wrong to accuse you.

Best of luck.

No worries bud. I still have relations with him, but that is completely unrelated to this :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ContraWeb said:
    Using VirtPanel at the moment. :)

Be sure to tag me when that turns into a fire. I will love to hear the story. To this day they deserve every bit of shit that I can fling their way for what they put us through at CatalystHost. If memory serves it was down for about a week, they stopped replying to tickets, and they continued posting advertisement threads on WHT the entire time.

Thanked by 2jvnadr FlamesRunner
  • @jarland said:

@ContraWeb said:

Be sure to tag me when that turns into a fire. I will love to hear the story. To this day they deserve every bit of shit that I can fling their way for what they put us through at CatalystHost. If memory serves it was down for about a week, they stopped replying to tickets, and they continued posting advertisement threads on WHT the entire time.

Is it that bad? When whas that?

I don't have problems with them atm.

• jarland said: To this day they deserve every bit of shit that I can fling their way for what they put us through at CatalystHost

Do you use them at CH? I thought that you use solus.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ContraWeb said:

@jarland said:

@ContraWeb said:

Is it that bad? When whas that?

I don't have problems with them atm.

Surely no less than 3 years ago. We also had no problem until we did. The way they handled it without ever telling us the problem, the resolution, timeline, or really talking to us about it at all while still actively posting advertisements just told me something about who they were. Unless they sold out, just keep a backup plan in your back pocket.

@jvnadr said:

jarland said: To this day they deserve every bit of shit that I can fling their way for what they put us through at CatalystHost

Do you use them at CH? I thought that you use solus.

Yeah me and Ryan were up for about 8 hours one night manually entering data into solusvm.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Not a tutorial - moved to General.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: me and Ryan were up for about 8 hours one night manually entering data into solusvm

Oh god, what a task, that's like running up a long steep hill knowing when you get there, you have to walk up another one.

• bandwagon control panel, even I dont know what they have using.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

Also, I request all of you to please join my forums.

Thanked by 1Hxxx