Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VortexNode.com - UK Intel ATOM Dedicated Servers - ONLY $10/month! Deployed in less than 12 hrs!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VortexNode.com - UK Intel ATOM Dedicated Servers - ONLY $10/month! Deployed in less than 12 hrs!

VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
edited October 2016 in Offers

Hi All,

My name's Magnus @ VortexNode.com - we've been in business since 2013 and recently became a subsidiary of Linovus Holdings Inc. We recently launched our dedicated servers in to the UK.

Here's a deal that's exclusive to LET, you won't find it anywhere else or find them cheaper.

Intel Atom Dual Core 1.8GHz

2GB DDR3 RAM / 250GB HD

5TB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Port

3 IPv4 IP Addresses & IPv6 also available

Servers are located in Maidenhead, in the Thames Valley.

ONLY $10.00/month with an exclusive LET coupon - Atom10

Order Now - Get yours today! - Payments through PayPal

Servers cannot be upgraded.

(These were previously advertised at $14.99/mo on LET, now available for even less!)

Manage your dedicated server through our in-house management panel; monitor bandwidth usage, restart your server and adjust your rDNS.

We've got a limited quantity in stock and all orders will be deployed within <12hrs of ordering and anti-fraud approval.

Need something else? I can do some crazy deals on our new servers in the UK at the moment to boost our launch of this location.

You can contact us through Live Chat, Telephone, E-mail or through the ticketing system.

Feel free to also reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

Thanked by 1doghouch

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

No HDD upgrades of any kind?

• @AlexBarakov said:
    No HDD upgrades of any kind?

Unfortunately not. These are all pre-racked blades ready to deploy.

• Can we install our own OS?

• @ViolentInjection said:
    Can we install our own OS?

Shouldn't be a problem. We can provide KVM for this to be done, just get in touch and we can make sure for you.

• @VortexMagnus as i already bought at 14 usd and paid quarterly, may I have my recurring price changed?

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited October 2016

@singhigh said:
    @VortexMagnus as i already bought at 14 usd and paid quarterly, may I have my recurring price changed?

We can apply it to your renewal when it is due. It's not something we'd normally do as your product price is as you signed up, but as a gesture, we'll get you sorted. Send in a ticket and we'll get that sorted.

• @VortexMagnus what kind of IPv6 subnet, /64?

• @tenpera said:
    @VortexMagnus what kind of IPv6 subnet, /64?

You can get a /64 IPv6 for free, no troubles.

• @VortexMagnus OS can be installed from control panel as many times as I want, or once a month crap?

• @tenpera said:
    @VortexMagnus OS can be installed from control panel as many times as I want, or once a month crap?

No crap here :) you push a button, the request comes through and if it's one of our default OS', it's done over the network anyway. So whenever you want.

• @tenpera said:
    @VortexMagnus thanks.

Pleasure. Just give me a shout if you need anything.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@singhigh said:
    @VortexMagnus as i already bought at 14 usd and paid quarterly, may I have my recurring price changed?

We can apply it to your renewal when it is due. It's not something we'd normally do as your product price is as you signed up, but as a gesture, we'll get you sorted. Send in a ticket and we'll get that sorted.

VN-857804 Ticket is created.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2016

This is very, very tempting. I sent a PM asking if they can get me a better server for a superb price then I'll go ahead.

• hzrhzr Member

PMed

• are there any test ip or looking glass?

• @vpsyh said:
    are there any test ip or looking glass?

Get in touch if you need a test IP.

Thanks,

MM

• If these are of any interest to anyone, we also have a deal on the following for LET Users:

Core i3-2100, 4GB RAM, 2x500GB HD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps.
    $35/month.

Upgrades available for this one too.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    If these are of any interest to anyone, we also have a deal on the following for LET Users:

Core i3-2100, 4GB RAM, 2x500GB HD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps.
    $35/month.

Upgrades available for this one too.

i interested in this server, can you let me know this have
    Display card to support DirectX