Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to rent a /22 RIPE subnet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to rent a /22 RIPE subnet

Have found a supplier but the only issue is that the only IPs they have are in the US so I would need to change the geo location so I was just wondering if anyone here could offer me them.

Not paying more than $0.65 per IP
Paying monthly only

Thanks

Comments

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

What is your justification ? an LOA or with a server?

• I'd recommend speaking to Alex @ DA (Alpha VPS Alex on here I think).

• jhjh Member

Why not pay the 3400 euros to become a LIR, get the "minimum" /22 and keep the IPs for as long as you need them?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jh said:
    Why not pay the 3400 euros to become a LIR, get the "minimum" /22 and keep the IPs for as long as you need them?

Because they will be blacklisted and he needs to change them often ;-)

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

VortexMagnus said: I'd recommend speaking to Alex @ DA (Alpha VPS Alex on here I think).

Thank you Sir!

@jakelmills - depending on your usage, you can message me.

• jakelmillsjakelmills Member
    edited January 2017

Not at all, they're not used for anything illegal or spam. I would but I do not have the 3500 currently, when I do it might be something that I look into

@clouvider

• @AlexBarakov said:

VortexMagnus said: I'd recommend speaking to Alex @ DA (Alpha VPS Alex on here I think).

Thanks Alex, I'll drop you a message now.

Thank you Sir!

@jakelmills - depending on your usage, you can message me.

• @jakelmills said:
    Have found a supplier but the only issue is that the only IPs they have are in the US so I would need to change the geo location so I was just wondering if anyone here could offer me them.

Paying monthly only

Thanks

Why not change the geo location? its really easy to do

• @zafouhar said:

@jakelmills said:

Paying monthly only

Thanks

Why not change the geo location? its really easy to do

Likely as Geo-location changes don't work for some methods of location detection, and can take time to propagate changes.