Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for someone based in London to host multiple subnets for me.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for someone based in London to host multiple subnets for me.

jakelmillsjakelmills Member
edited January 2017 in Providers

I am planning on purchasing two more subnets (1x /24 and 1x /22) and I am looking for a new host(s) to announce them for me.

I require a Ubuntu 14.04 server with a minimum of a dedicated 1GB/s port and must be based in London.

I already have subnets hosted elsewhere so I have an idea of what I want to pay but I may be able to increase my budget based upon service.

Setup would also be preferable if possible, willing to pay for that of course.

The IPs would be used for my own personal private proxies, I include multiple levels of authentication with my proxies to help prevent from abuse complaints and as mentioned I have other subnets used for the same purpose with no problems.

Please message me with your costs.

Thanks

Jake

Comments

• Also, please no negative comments, I have had them when I've posted here before. I know some of you may disagree with the reasoning behind the use of proxies but that is not relevant to anyone other than me and the suppliers.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

A dedicated 1GB/s port is going to cost you a decent amount. Do you have a budget in mind?

Also are you looking for real London or a couple of ms to London?

• We can announce IP space for you and offer BGP sessions in Enfield, UK.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

We can announce subnets in Shoreditch, London. If you want a dedicated gigabit port though, that will be £450/mo additional. What are your actual usage figures?

• My last host referred to it as a dedicated port, maybe I misunderstood though. If you are referring to my bandwidth usage I only used around 60GB throughout Jan but would expect that to double at least during February

• hzrhzr Member

A full gigabit commit is ~330TB bw

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @jakelmills said:
    My last host referred to it as a dedicated port, maybe I misunderstood though. If you are referring to my bandwidth usage I only used around 60GB throughout Jan but would expect that to double at least during February

Till around 5-10 TB..it wont be any issue at all.

• not sure if they can help but will tag anyway @zare

Thanked by 1Zare
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Junkless said:

@jakelmills said:
    My last host referred to it as a dedicated port, maybe I misunderstood though. If you are referring to my bandwidth usage I only used around 60GB throughout Jan but would expect that to double at least during February

I imagine it's not an issue of throughput but latency. Dedicated port = no congestion = better responses times

• WSSWSS Member

In the end, it doesn't matter. I've got the last pair of hushpuppies.

• @trewq said:

@Junkless said:

@jakelmills said:

I imagine it's not an issue of throughput but latency. Dedicated port = no congestion = better responses times

Very much possible. Or it could be a slight misinformation/misunderstanding on OP's part.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for recommending @Junkless.

Yes, if you have own subnets we can announce them in London with Dedicayed Server. I'll be in touch via PM to discuss.