Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap OVH game servers resellers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap OVH game servers resellers?

I'm looking to buy a VPS for a host one of my game servers. It's great if it's OVH game servers reseller and kinda cheap. Let me know if there's any. Thank you!

Comments

• what configuration and budget you are looking at ?

• @Houston_Datum - No, I was about to go with his services. Apprentley I'm banned for 'trying to steal another user's service'. Bullshit. So I'm looking for someone else?

@24x7csm - Well, around 1GB ram, 10-15gb space and for around $5-6/mo?

• Why does it have to be OVH game server? I have been running a big game server with a regular dedi and it has worked great for me. People are attacking it daily but it has not gone offline since OVH introduced VAC.

• @Wicked - I don't have really big knowledge about these things. So far I got hit when I went with OVH normal ones. I once went with OVH game server and It was really great. So I guess OVH game server is pretty good.

• @LakzhikaG said:
    @Wicked - I don't have really big knowledge about these things. So far I got hit when I went with OVH normal ones. I once went with OVH game server and It was really great. So I guess OVH game server is pretty good.

With Kimsufi and SoYouStart you will get taken down until VAC kicks in. But if you have a VPS or dedicated server directly from OVH you just need to go to IPs in your control panel and activate "permanent" mitigation.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@LakzhikaG said:
    @Houston_Datum - No, I was about to go with his services. Apprentley I'm banned for 'trying to steal another user's service'. Bullshit. So I'm looking for someone else?

• Post removed so client has a chance with people, maybe he's not a bad guy, who knows.

--

If you want a suggestion and nothing more about what happened, any host using OVH will probably do. Like @Wicked said the normal mitigation works very well now for most things.

• @MikeA That's some serious shizzle. o.0

Good luck to OP getting offers now.

• Thanked by 1MikeA
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@LakzhikaG

Hey buddy,

Ignore the stuff above, LET seems to be in a down atm, probs the xmas holidays being over and we have to go back to work?!

Anyway, We're using the Game range in France, take a look at the link in my sig for more info, we start at $5 for 1GB of ram

• @Wicked said:
    Why does it have to be OVH game server? I have been running a big game server with a regular dedi and it has worked great for me. People are attacking it daily but it has not gone offline since OVH introduced VAC.

That means hackers have not even tried to down your server =)
    antiddos game much much better then antiddos pro

• XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member
    edited January 2017

Hello,

You can check our website for a proper plan.

BHS & SBG available. From $3.99 (coupon JANFEB2017) for 1GB RAM ad 10GB SSD.

Thanks!

• @pbgben said:
    @LakzhikaG

Anyway, We're using the Game range in France, take a look at the link in my sig for more info, we start at $5 for 1GB of ram

Hey! I heard lot about C38 from some of my friends too. I might move in with you guys.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@LakzhikaG said:

@pbgben said:
    @LakzhikaG

Hey! I heard lot about C38 from some of my friends too. I might move in with you guys.

Lots of room here for you, less than 10% total CPU utilization in the last 24Hrs!

• Up, I'm looking for one also that is located in Singapore.

• Using ExtraVM .. Solid. Service.

https://extravm.com/

• @ImportedPotato said:
    Up, I'm looking for one also that is located in Singapore.

Try @MikeA

• Yah. I contacted sir @MikeA coz I got banned for a refund :) I am so interested on their service. Hopefully I will get an answer soon ♥

• @ImportedPotato said:
    Yah. I contacted sir @MikeA coz I got banned for a refund :) I am so interested on their service. Hopefully I will get an answer soon ♥

Since when is chargeback called refund?

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2020

I have a gaming VM (based on GAME-3), if you can work with VMmanager.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:

@ImportedPotato said:
    Yah. I contacted sir @MikeA coz I got banned for a refund :) I am so interested on their service. Hopefully I will get an answer soon ♥

Since when is chargeback called refund?

I have no clue who he is, but he says he was refunded due to slow response. If I let him order he will want another refund like 90% of the rest do when they want a refund then to re-order a week later. Not for me.

Thanked by 1puerklint