Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only $1.03 cents for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Only $1.03 cents for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!

ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep
edited January 2017 in Offers

Big Winter Savings on Web Hosting, exclusive to LET: 65% off all VPS web hosting plans (Good for all billing cycles), offer ends soon so act fast! Use Discount Code: 65off

Great Service, Fast Service, Dependable Service, Give FernGullyGraphics web hosting a try (All VPS Servers come with a 7 day money back guarantee). “With Speed, security and redundancy in mind, FGG servers are strategically located in Dallas, TX, connected to a network that is built for enterprise, yet priced for the small business.”

Use Discount Code: 65off

FGG VPS 256MB - OpenVZ
  • 256MB of RAM
  • Equal Share CPU
  • 15GB Raid 10 protected disk space
  • 500 GB of Bandwidth - (1000Mbit)
  • One Dedicated Ip Address

only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year (with discount code: 65off)

Click Here to Sign-Up

Rates after initial term are $2.95 per month or $29.95 per year

Our servers are built using enterprise grade hardware (built for 24/7 use). We take your website serious, therefore we take our server hardware and network serious. Our Servers are centrally located in Dallas, TX inside of the Data-bank building.

Comments

• Do you have a testfile or LG for us to test?

• Please put recurring price in the title

Thanked by 1ForwardWeb
  • ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

@willie said:
    Please put recurring price in the title

Unfortunatley, not enough room in the title, however the reg price is within the post, along with our website (once you click through).

S> @MagicalTrain said:

Do you have a testfile or LG for us to test?

Sure, if you need a test IP you can use: 192.169.80.162

• $1.03 cents makes me think of $0.0103 usd.

• WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:
    $1.03 cents makes me think of $0.0103 usd.

Oh god are we doing that again?

• FernGullyGraphics said: Unfortunatley, not enough room in the title, however the reg price is within the post, along with our website (once you click through).

Title should just give the reg price and say there's a 65% discount first month/year.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • willie said: Please put recurring price in the title

willie said: Title should just give the reg price and say there's a 65% discount first month/year.

As long as he follows the rules (e.g. monthly normal price is bellow 7$) he has no obligation to write what you demand in the thread's title. It's his call, not yours.

• Hmm, I thought accurate title was required but apparently the clickbait one is allowed. I asked for clarification in the sticked rules thread. Thanks.

@willie said:
    Hmm, I thought accurate title was required but apparently the clickbait one is allowed. I asked for clarification in the sticked rules thread. Thanks.

Personally (even speaking non objectively), I don't think the title is misleading. Very clearly states the pricing is for the first month or first year (which is what the offer is for). Thank you for your input though :-)

• williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

I didn't say it was misleading, I said it was clickbait. It presents some tantalizing information (that happens to be true) in order to get people to open the thread and find out the real story. I.e. it departs from the principle of putting the most relevant info in the title, in order to draw more eyeballs to the advertisement. It's better to put the important stuff up front, like a newspaper headline does.

@willie said:
    I didn't say it was misleading, I said it was clickbait. It presents some tantalizing information (that happens to be true) in order to get people to open the thread and find out the real story. I.e. it departs from the principle of putting the most relevant info in the title, in order to draw more eyeballs to the advertisement. It's better to put the important stuff up front, like a newspaper headline does.

Not to get into a debate, however from my perspective (even as a consumer), the most relevant information would be the offer, not what the price of a service would be after the offer. Clickbait would be using a headline that is misleading with the purpose of getting the viewer to click through.