Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4GB UK VPS for £4.00/month (~$6.26 USD) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4GB UK VPS for £4.00/month (~$6.26 USD)

13»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said: And for those that don't, google it, but don't be all shocked that a provider sells xx ram for $xx on OpenVZ then sells much less Ram on another virt type for more money.

:)

Doesn't hurt to charge more if people are willing to pay more because of hypes. Doesn't mean it is oversold all the time ;)

• @pubcrawler said: Still waiting to hear from anyone who has bought.

You're a pub crawler. It'll cost you about a pint to try it out for yourself :P

• Just to confirm btw there are still plenty of IPv4 left.

• @sean

got one,but only 1G RAM with 512 vSwap,why ?

root@101:~# free -m
    total used free shared buffers cached
    Mem: 1024 7 1016 0 0 7
    -/+ buffers/cache: 0 1024
    Swap: 512 0 512

• @ynzheng said: got one,but only 1G RAM with 512 vSwap,why ?

Very good question. Please e-mail in with your account ID and security phrase and I'll take a look. Please ensure to allow us permission to work on your VPS.

• problem has not been fix :(
    pls help me !

PM sent ,e-mail sent , and web suupport request sent many hours ago

can you let me know your personal email if you can?

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5630 @ 2.13GHz
    Number of cores : 2
    CPU frequency : 800.024 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 1024 MB
    Total amount of swap : 512 MB

• Hello,

We migrated our Mailserver this weekend thus e-mails have been a bit delayed so apologies for that.

I have managed to fix this for you now and can confirm you have 4GB RAM + 1GB vSwap.

In our database, the product erroneously was set to 4GB RAM + 1GB Burst rather than 4GB RAM + 1GB vSwap. I guess when you have less burst than RAM that's what you get!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2013

@sean said: Just to confirm btw there are still plenty of IPv4 left.

I think that some people don't understand this part. Client can get and keep this VPS package with IPv4 actually as long as they are available so if you get it fast it will be IPv4 and IPv6 capable vps.

• Someone already e-mailed in asking if the 1 IPv4 is permanent. Just to make it clear YES it is.

• ordered. but got manual review.
    Actually i expect no manual review, because:

• i have 3 VPS with openitc
    • manual review will cost you
  • Very Interesting.