Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD dedicated server

nekkidnekkid Member
edited January 2017 in General

Hi whats the an economical redundant dedicated windows SSD server 8GB of RAM , basically I prefer a two dedi or semi-dedicated servers = 2 x 8GB servers with fail over capability.

I have few clients I do websites and networking, most want US based.

So I need to know whats the cheapest dedicated SSD Windows dedidcated hosting with 8GB of RAM, with current processors.

thanks

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@nekkid said:
    Hi whats the an economical redundant dedicated windows SSD server 8GB of RAM , basically I prefer a two dedi or semi-dedicated servers = 2 x 8GB servers with fail over capability.

I have few clients I do websites and networking, most want US based.

So I need to know whats the cheapest dedicated SSD Windows dedidcated hosting with 8GB of RAM, with current processors.

thanks

The cheapest one was from online.net yesterday which it seems you missed it.

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • You may try reliablesite in order to get such windows server

• nekkid said: fail over capability.... have few clients ... whats the cheapest

If your clients are worried about that level of nonstop operation, you probably don't want to chase the cheapest possible hosting. Use cheap hosting when you don't mind occasional downtime.

• You can check the link for dedicated server : http://leapswitch.com/pune-india/dedicated-servers/
    We provide immediate respond via phone,chat and email and have 24x7x365 days support.

Let me know your budget. PM me.

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:
    If your clients are worried about that level of nonstop operation, you probably don't want to chase the cheapest possible hosting. Use cheap hosting when you don't mind occasional downtime.

he doesn't mind being nekkid, obviously

Thanked by 1varunchopra
  • williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

More srsly, OVH has a semi-expensive HA VPS product that seems like a good idea in principle, though it's had some bugs in the past and OVH's network hasn't been the greatest either. But they use a Ceph storage cluster and Openstack to quickly migrate VPS's to new hardware if the host node crashes, Ceph is spread across several different servers, etc. Iwstack and the usual suspects like AWS probably have similar things.

8gb is $33.49/month and you could get a cheap dedi for less, but it's different...

https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-cloud.xml

Hmm, they also have a 6gb one ("high ram" version of the 2gb one), i.e. without the extra CPU and SSD space:

https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-cloud-ram.xml