Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

best vps provider to resell from
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

best vps provider to resell from

hyaohyao Member
edited February 2013 in Providers

Hi,

I'm planning to find the best vps providers and resell vps from them, and they should have a vps reselling plan and reseller support. The VPS should be reliable, and the provider has a good reputation and/or good reviews.

Both providers and LET readers are welcome to comment.

Thanks,

Comments

• OVH

• Hey,

We can provide reseller, simply open a ticket here: https://www.cloudshards.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

And tell us the specifications you need and we will come up with a price for you

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

I can set you up with a nice reseller plan, if you're interested.

• Thanks @gubbyte Is it on ovh.com or ovh.co.uk? I couldn't find the vps reseller section on ovh.

@joodle: Thank you, I'll keep your offer in mind . Meanwhile, as I'm actually building a product matrix at the moment, part of which is reselling vps, would you kindly let me know which are your strongest offerings and the reasons, and I'd like to resell those products from you.

• Thanks @RobertJFClarkeRobertJFClarke, could you be more specific?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I offer a VPS reseller program with heavy discounts off our regular pricing. you can contact [email protected] if you are interested

• Thank you very much @gubbyte, I see what you mean and is much appreciated.

I'd start out small, if I get good VPS deals to resell, I can rent dedicated servers and expand later.

@shovenose: thanks

• From what I've heard OVH is really not the way to go here.

• OVH would be a no go.

Using server for business, they make you pay more. Start adding up all their costs for biz and it's not so cheap.

• @Shigawire @pubcrawler Thanks for your input.

@hyao I'll send you something soon, I can get you hooked up with some pretty sweet discounts in Dallas.

• The closest I can think of is Jolly Works Hosting which has a reseller program.
    But I haven't exactly had a stellar relation with them.

• @Alex_LiquidHost has reseller VPS plans.

• @darknyan: thanks for the heads up
    @DalComp: I'm trying to find the best vps providers and resell vps from them instead of ready made reseller vps plans as offered by liquidhost; thanks anyway
    @Jeffrey: That's a good one! I'll definitely check it out, thank you!

@hyao I sent you an email earlier today regarding this.

• @RobertJFClarke: I received your email, and I'll probably need to do a bit of math before getting back to you, thanks :-)

• We offer both a reseller plan and the affiliate way, whichever you choose ;-)

Hit me up in a PM with your requirements (RAM, Disk space etc) and I can give you a plan to create VPSs in both Germany and the Netherlands for the right price.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

We can offer a VPS reseller plan in Kansas. If you're interested, hit me up with the specs you want (RAM, Disk, Bandwidth, IP's..) and I'll work out a deal.

• @dominicl: could you please pm me your reseller offer of 1G RAM, 10 G Disk, 1000GB BW, per IP? server spec and your test ip? thanks

• hmmm,... interesting, seems that everyone got reseller package,

I think the next big things is LowEndReseller, whitelabel CP, lots of IPs, etc. is it doable under LEB price?

• It's easier, if you're not providing end user support then you only have to deal with the actual reseller, and not multiples of customers.

But I don't offer them, since it's not what I want, and a small market to go into.

@graca said: LowEndReseller, whitelabel CP, lots of IPs, etc. is it doable under LEB price?

• I really hope Lowendreseller doesn't take off or the I want to be reseller movement.

I've been over the issue before and people have mixed emotions. Just doesn't seem good having people resell unknown items and often lacking technical know how. Bad enough we have people getting Solus up on random rented boxes that are unknown to them and becoming an instant provider.

• @graca: I'm just trying to find the best vps providers to resell from, not necessarily LEB
    @Jacob: Yes, I'm planning to provide technical support to my clients

• @hyao: I just realized, that there is some sweet spot at LowEndReseller, I've seen this offer already at WHT.

in reality, some people doing best at user support, some other better at technical, so why not focusing on what we do best? and like @jacob said, this is actually easier

• @graca said: in reality, some people doing best at user support, some other better at technical, so why not focusing on what we do best? and like @jacob said, this is actually easier

You're right. When you're starting up a business, you may want to do a bit of both, and some more. :-)

@pubcrawler I do a 2GB/$14 reseller plan, that a few people use, and it works out pretty nicely for them, as they simply buy extra IPs from me and sell 128-512mb servers.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Dewlance is reputable VPS provider and its a easy to resell our windows and linux xen hvm VPS.

• AutoBoot feature
    • fast server and support
    • accept PayPal, lr, mb, ap, etc..
  • curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited February 2013

@DewlanceVPS said: Dewlance is

Stop right there.

@DewlanceVPS said: reputable VPS provider

No.