Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 2x CPU 32GB RAM Dedicated server (EU only) 150$ budged
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 2x CPU 32GB RAM Dedicated server (EU only) 150$ budged

hi, i need a powerful dedicated server in EU with 2x e5 and 32-64GB RAM. atm i have the vanguard from hostsailor since last summer but their support sucks so i want to move on.
Disk Space: any
Disk Type: any
Bandwidth: any
Port Speed: any
DDoS Protection: any
Budget: 150-200$
Billing period: Monthly
thats all i can think of atm. thank you very much.

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

Buna @MareBoSs, pot sa iti ofer acest dedicat in Oradea in incluzand 3 retele diferite : 1) RDS-RCS , 2) UPC (liberty global) 3) Magyar Telekom , Te astept in Privat daca e ok, pretul va fi sub bugetul tau. Port speed 1gbps

Thanked by 1MareBoSs
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:
    Buna @MareBoSs, pot sa iti ofer acest dedicat in Oradea in incluzand 3 retele diferite : 1) RDS-RCS , 2) UPC (liberty global) 3) Magyar Telekom , Te astept in Privat daca e ok, pretul va fi sub bugetul tau. Port speed 1gbps

English speaking forum. If you want to correspond in another language with OP perhaps a PM would better suit it ?

• WSSWSS Member

Why the hell did I get a notification for this post? I mean, I stalk @Clouvider as a hobby, but wtf!?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

In your budget range i can offer you two servers:

E5-1620 M

32 GB

2*2 TB raid hard

KVM ip

117.5 $ / month

order link

E5-1650 L

64 GB

2*2 TB raid hard

KVM ip

171 $ / month

order link

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

HP DL380pG8

2x Intel Xeon E5-2620

32GB DDR3

8x2TB SATA2 RAID5/6/10

10 TB Bandwidth

Frankfurt, Germany

111 EUR /month

Order link: https://ru-tld.ru/en/arenda-serverov/#24107

Thanked by 1MareBoSs

@WSS said:
    Why the hell did I get a notification for this post? I mean, I stalk @Clouvider as a hobby, but wtf!?

I, for a change, haven't received a notification here =).

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

@Clouvider Hey, baby. How ya doin'?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Clouvider said:

@WSS said:

Dont worry, your Google Adverts have been stalking me around the internet recently again. 95% of ads I see are Clouvider...

@hawc said:

@Clouvider said:

@WSS said:

Dont worry, your Google Adverts have been stalking me around the internet recently again. 95% of ads I see are Clouvider...

You just need to buy something, when you do go to the 'Payment thank you page' they are configured to call it a day ;-).

• You can check out sharktech.net they might have something for you, they provide servers in EU as well as US

• look at online.net winter 2016 specials if any are left. There should be a banner at the top of online.net home page.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2017

@WSS said:

You probably accidentally hit the star icon (resides next to every post on LET).

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

You probably accidentally hit the star icon that resides next to every post on LET.

Although my post history shows otherwise, I hadn't actually clicked on this thread.

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

You probably accidentally hit the star icon that resides next to every post on LET.

Although my post history shows otherwise, I hadn't actually clicked on this thread.

dunno, I tend to do it and it sends me random notifs. Thought it was the case with you too :)

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@doghouch said:
    dunno, I tend to do it and it sends me random notifs. Thought it was the case with you too :)

I pretty much split my LET time across 3 possible interfaces - laptop, tablet, or phone. I think I've accidentally sub'd to things a total of twice now. I dunno.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by 1doghouch