Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server for bot gaming
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server for bot gaming

didtavdidtav Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

I Need a dedicated server that able to run android emulator.

The spec I need

Cpu i3 or better with integrated gpu and vt-x
RAM 4GB or more
Hdd or Ssd
100Mbps or better
Location doesn't matter.

Budget under €10 / month

Please give me your offer.
if you know where I can get a dedicated server with this spec, please tell me

Thanks

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

didtav said: Budget under €10 / month

is that your best offer?

Thanked by 2doughmanes netomx
  • @AnthonySmith said:

didtav said: Budget under €10 / month

is that your best offer?

I can increase the budget a little

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

If you are ok with 3 months promo, take a look at ikoula.com offers.

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • @exception0x876 said:

I cannot install Windows on their machine

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@didtav said:

@exception0x876 said:

Boot the server in rescue, flash Windows to the HDD.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Neoon said:

@didtav said:

@exception0x876 said:

Boot the server in rescue, flash Windows to the HDD.

I been with them before, tried to install Windows using template via rescue mode. Didn't work.

• Arubacloud perhaps?

• @Ympker said:
    Arubacloud perhaps?

I'm afraid vps will not allow gpu and vt-x

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2017

i3 + integrated gpu + vt-x + 10$ won't be done. Period. I have grabbed a lot of extremely cheap servers when in offer and there was not even then such an option.
    On the other hand, if it is for android emulation only, then, there are emus that can be installed in KVM vps, if the provider allows uploading custom isos. Search for something like that (why do you need vt-x and a GPU?)

• Worldstream's cheapest "custom" server, paid yearly comes down to 10.80 euro/month excluding tax

• you wana have a dedi that is never 10 and even windows stop being cheap

• If you just need to run the Android emulator, any Linux distro with a vt-x will work. You don't really need a Windows vps for that.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited January 2017

@jvnadr said:
    i3 + integrated gpu + vt-x + 10$ won't be done. Period. I have grabbed a lot of extremely cheap servers when in offer and there was not even then such an option.
    On the other hand, if it is for android emulation only, then, there are emus that can be installed in KVM vps, if the provider allows uploading custom isos. Search for something like that (why do you need vt-x and a GPU?)

The emulator I'm trying to install is bignox as it is suport multi account and macro for botting. vt-x and opengl 2 are required by bignox.
    also been trying to install blustacks on kimsufi dedicated atom with 4GB RAM and hetzner vps with 2 core 2GB RAM. It can be installed but unable to run the game that has minimum requirement dual core cpu and 2GB RAM.

@teamacc said:
    Worldstream's cheapest "custom" server, paid yearly comes down to 10.80 euro/month excluding tax

Thank, Will check

@perryoo11 said:
    you wana have a dedi that is never 10 and even windows stop being cheap

I thought this is low end forum to find cheap stuff -_-
    Currently I'm with hetzner dedicated server for €26. Everything work perfectly and smoothly but I need to find cheaper solution. I can increase the budget a little.

@mayli said:
    If you just need to run the Android emulator, any Linux distro with a vt-x will work. You don't really need a Windows vps for that.

The only emulator I know that run under Linux is genymotion, it requires opengl 2 and vt-x. Am I wrong?

Thanked by 1darklyght
  • sinsin Member

@teamacc said:
    Worldstream's cheapest "custom" server, paid yearly comes down to 10.80 euro/month excluding tax

I freaking love Worldstream. I picked up one of their 7.50euro/month dedi's and it's great for such as cheap price.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Worldstream have a G1620 on the specials page for 9.99 plus fees. This supports what your asking for.

• @didtav said:

@jvnadr said:

The emulator I'm trying to install is bignox as it is suport multi account and macro for botting. vt-x and opengl 2 are required by bignox.
    also been trying to install blustacks on kimsufi dedicated atom with 4GB RAM and hetzner vps with 2 core 2GB RAM. It can be installed but unable to run the game that has minimum requirement dual core cpu and 2GB RAM.

@teamacc said:

Thank, Will check

@perryoo11 said:
    you wana have a dedi that is never 10 and even windows stop being cheap

I thought this is low end forum to find cheap stuff -_-
    Currently I'm with hetzner dedicated server for €26. Everything work perfectly and smoothly but I need to find cheaper solution. I can increase the budget a little.

@mayli said:
    If you just need to run the Android emulator, any Linux distro with a vt-x will work. You don't really need a Windows vps for that.

The only emulator I know that run under Linux is genymotion, it requires opengl 2 and vt-x. Am I wrong?

Well it is low-end but your offer is to low-end.
    An miracle if you get such thing.

• Thanks for all your replies

@pbgben said:
    Worldstream have a G1620 on the specials page for 9.99 plus fees. This supports what your asking for.

You are right, they support the spec and the budget.
    They also have i3 for €10.8
    But all with 6 month and 12 month contract...
    Pretty interesting though

The only thing that concern me is whether I can install Windows with own license or not.
    can somebody confirm this?

• @didtav said:
    Thanks for all your replies

@pbgben said:

The only thing that concern me is whether I can install Windows with own license or not.

You can't, not unless you pay extra.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@tr1cky said:

@didtav said:
    Thanks for all your replies

@pbgben said:

You can't, not unless you pay extra.

Choose other and ask for kvm to do install

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@exception0x876 Thanks for mentionning.

@didtav did not write a comment in this discussion because after three months our G3900 is charged 19.99€.

Concerning OS you can ask the server to be delivered blank but with a kvm setup.

You can install OS yourself, this option lasts 24h and is charged 19€.

• @Ikoula, is the 'Crazy Fish' Xeon dedi price of €14.99 recurring? Or is it one of those 3-month promos?

I can never be sure whether I've read the prices on your site properly.

• @Ikoula maybe there will be some recuring promo?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@BeardyUnixGuy it is a three months promo then it goes back to 29.99.

@Kodis i will work on this, maybe a special LET offer.

• We all waiting :)

• @ikoula make it happen :)

i have been using your service before, the dedicated server was good and the support was amazing. would like to come back if there is some special recurring promo

Thanked by 1Ikoula