Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cacti Module
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cacti Module

Do you have have any Cacti module for WHMCS? Please recommend. Thanks in advance

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Use Hostbill for dedicated and Colo, it really works much better.

@Houston_Datum said:

@Clouvider said:

EasyDCIM for a cheaper but effective solution also has a whmcs addon from modulesgarden.

No offence but I'm not going to use any modules garden products, they are rubbish.

MG not only writes the addon, they have 'powered by' line for the entire system, so yeah, I'll stay away and recommend all those who value their time, money and Clients to do the same. If they would be the only option I'd just write my own.

Thanked by 1Houston_Datum
  • @Houston_Datum said:

@admsam said:
    Do you have have any Cacti module for WHMCS? Please recommend. Thanks in advance

I searched on the whmcs addons community and seems they have https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/1226/Cacti-Bridge.html might not be updated though. You might need to get someone to put together some custom scripts for you to make it up to your standards.

I tried to contact them, but no reply. so i give up on this.

• @Clouvider said:

@Houston_Datum said:

@Clouvider said:

EasyDCIM for a cheaper but effective solution also has a whmcs addon from modulesgarden.

No offence but I'm not going to use any modules garden products, they are rubbish.

MG not only writes the addon, they have 'powered by' line for the entire system, so yeah, I'll stay away and recommend all those who value their time, money and Clients to do the same. If they would be the only option I'd just write my own.

agree. I tried few modules from them, and all through away.

• any other recommendation? Hostbill seem very expensive

edited January 2017

Houston_Datum said: if you don't want anything to do with modules garden you can have a dev write you up some code to integrate the two.

EasyDCIM is written by Modules Garden.

See footer: https://www.easydcim.com

See about us: https://www.easydcim.com/about-us

See about us 2: https://www.modulesgarden.com/about-us

Even if they did setup a UK LTD for the EasyDCIM part of their business. These are still the same people, as per their 'about us' pages.

Nah. We always had issues with their modules. They've been writing official modules for OnApp that everyone is mocking and I had to fix them and publish on Linkedin for free, since they were not working. They are simply not competent enough to have in production. Period.

Thanked by 1Houston_Datum
  • @Houston_Datum said:

@Clouvider said:

@Houston_Datum said:

@Clouvider said:

I never had any problems with any of the modules I tested once upon a time but I totally understand where your coming from as far as flexibility.

@admsam said:
    any other recommendation? Hostbill seem very expensive

EasyDCIM is worth a try for sure I'm currently fooling around with it in my spare time but if you don't want anything to do with modules garden you can have a dev write you up some code to integrate the two.

Seem nice. Thanks for your recommendation.

• Please be advised that OnApp is a sole owner of the mentioned modules and as such it holds authority over their condition. No changes nor any other actions on their functionality cannot be carried out without receiving prior approval from OnApp.

With reference to EasyDCIM, the latest version 1.2.2 of the system is currently being used by many in production environment and is considered as a decent and stable solution. Plus, as it has been mentioned above, the integration with WHMCS billing is available out of the box and, thanks to EasyDCIM Dedicated Servers For WHMCS module, the remote server provisioning and management have also been introduced and automated.

EasyDCIM focuses on innovation, centralized management of device/part of any type and fully automated provisioning flow - thus you will not find many of its functionalities in other similar control panels. The system features rapidly growing community and is constantly improving, therefore version 1.2.3 with several enhancements requested by its customers will be available soon. We are convinced that the software became sophisticated enough since nearly 2 years from its official release have passed and can be eagerly used in live environment to make your life easier, boost your efficiency and above all - introduce the whole gamut of unprecedented options to your business.

That's one way to necro the topic.

• @Clouvider said:
    That's one way to necro the topic.

The best part is no one believes them anyways.

Thanked by 1Clouvider