Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion about website and domain name?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggestion about website and domain name?

Many people told me on my old post to purchase any other tld instead of .org, Now i have obhost.org as well as obhost.net. Now please tell me which domain will be much better to use as a main domain?
obhost.org or obhost.net?
obhost.org has a great seo as i am working with this domain from last 2 years.

Second thing is about website, logo, terms and policies & content I updated everything and now want to know more edit which i need for now?

Thank You

Comments

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

Use obhost.net

.NET name is derived from the word network, indicating it was originally intended for organizations involved in networking technologies, such as Internet service providers and other infrastructure companies.
    -source wiki

• Thanks @hostfav , More suggestion (Related to website and content and logo/design) will be appreciated.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Both domains are ranked pretty good on google however i would stick to .net as it fits your type of business more and also is the second best option to choose after .com

• If one had a huge SEO ranking compared to the other, then this would be more important than the domain itself. However as one isn't massively different to the other, go with .NET

You can always use the .org in the future, once the company becomes so successful, the .org could become the charitable / foundation organization blog documenting everything your company does to make the world a better place! :)

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2017

Belira said: the .org could become the charitable / foundation organization blog

really? i thought that means orgy...

Thanked by 2bugrakoc Belira
  • @dedicados said:

Belira said: the .org could become the charitable / foundation organization blog

really? i thought that means orgy...

Ah, yes, the networking of genitals.

• I am very thank full to every one for the replies, I need to know further about the logo and a look of website.

• .NET is the way to go , just redirect .org to your .net site

• Everyone is going to have different ideas about logo and design you must know what you like? Have a look at other hosts sites to get an idea of different layouts.