Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is needed to start proxy business ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what is needed to start proxy business ?

what is actually needed to start proxy business ?

if we buy 128 ram vps like by paying $12/year will it be sufficient for using that vps as proxy location ? if yes what is needed ?

post complete details.

Comments

• Knowledge.

Thanked by 2deadbeef nulldev
  • @phpsunchat said:
    what is actually needed to start proxy business ?

post complete details.

Anything else, my lord?

Would you like some strawberries to compliment the champagne?

• money/time/popcorn/a good plan for jubilation :)

• OP appears to be wanting to start a business for $1 a month based on the sum total of all his posts

• @OhMyMy said:
    OP appears to be wanting to start a business for $1 a month based on the sum total of all his posts

...and that surprises you why?

• Proxies!

To start a proxy business you need proxies.

Plus a brain. That's the hard part as there are no cheap implants on sale.

Thanked by 1nulldev
  • @Houston_Datum said:
    With the proxy market being like it is your gonna need a penny pinching business plan that's for sure. Obtaining the virtual servers will be easy on let though so that's a plus.

Or not - because all the others can find and get cheap VPs's, too.

Oh and btw, multiple IPs tend to make cheap VPS a lot less cheap.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Proxies

Thanked by 1GoatSeller
  • Well I asked this like 2 months ago on LET, obviously I was given answers like this so i just did it by researching and using my brain. Now I get 10% more income and lots of clients. Worth the time and effort initially! Good luck about your abuse policies thats only thing that is a pain in the ass

• Order virtual credit card, than buy Bitcoin with this card than open a proxy business Few simple steps :P

• Domin43 can you tell me exactly what is needed, where i can get proxy and how i can use that proxy in my vps ?

• @MrPsycho said:
    Knowledge.

This.

• You'll need your own dedi, cause proxy is too difficult to monitor which user is abusing and which is not.

• i want to start anonymouse browsing service like hotspot shield does from software.

i can be able to developed software but what is needed on server side like what kind of script do i need ? and do i need vps or dedicated server ?

• @phpsunchat said:
    i want to start anonymouse browsing service like hotspot shield does from software.

i can be able to developed software but what is needed on server side like what kind of script do i need ? and do i need vps or dedicated server ?

That is VPN and definitely not a proxy, before starting this you better contact and ask your provider first to clarify you are allowed to resell their VPS network cause when one of your users abuse your service like hacking, spamming, or such you'll get your VPS suspended cause your provider wont know you are running VPN business in there. This will not happen if you own your own dedi.

• good network is what I recon the most crucial element.

common route/network, you can get it from everyone else, even cheaper than what you expect.

• Balls of steel.

Thanked by 1Darwin
  • @phpsunchat said:

post complete details.

This made me laugh a lot.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • Nekki said: Balls of steel.

And lazy ass :)

• Thanks for the information.

• @Nekki said:

@phpsunchat said:

post complete details.

This made me laugh a lot.

And you have the fucking nerves not to post complete details, after he specifically asked you to. How dare you.

• @Nekki said:
    Balls of steel.

@phpsunchat said:
    Thanks for the information.

Maybe you should first find out more about your balls before trying to start a business.

• Can this guy be banned yet? Get off LET

This discussion has been closed.