Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Good Windows VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Good Windows VPS?

Any Good Windows VPS provider? I tried BuyVM but RDP keeps dragging for my home ISP. I am not sure why. Is there anyone offer Windows server 2016?

Comments

• I could possibly offer you something, where do you want to be located and what specs do you need ?

• @piohost said:
    I could possibly offer you something, where do you want to be located and what specs do you need ?

Preferred in US west coast. Not much requirement for spec. Use it as a remote desktop. 1-2 G Ram 20-40G storage?

• I could offer you that of course, however, it would be in London UK whats your budget?

• What is your budget and do you need licensed Windows or is Windows evaluation ok? If evaluation is ok, you could just go with a KVM VPS.

• I do have a dreamspark license.

• Then you don't need a Windows KVM, just a KVM. To reduce lags, pick provider with less latency to your home.

• i'm also interested in something, 4gb ram ~$5 or is that pushing my luck?

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@user123 I can offer you in Los Angeles if you are interested?

@elofty said:
    i'm also interested in something, 4gb ram ~$5 or is that pushing my luck?

I can give you 4GB KVM VPS for $9.95/m

• @Hannan said:
    @user123 I can offer you in Los Angeles if you are interested?

Thanks, but I'm not looking right now :).

• http://www.neuprime.com/l_vds3.php

Licensed Win 2012 Probably best price. Speed up to 125Mbps

• i tried vpsrus , cycloneserver both are good

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

We provide KVM VPS , you simply needs to provide us a .iso for Windows Server 2016.

8GB RAM , 4xCPU , 30GB SSD , 1TB BW (USA) - $7.99

16GB RAM , 4xCPU , 60GB SSD , 1.5TB BW (USA) - $15.99

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Thanked by 1nekkid
  • Should have added would prefer eu (sub 80ms to UK)

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited January 2017

OVH in Gravelines, France may be worth looking at, that's pretty close to the UK. Vultr also has a UK location and offers Windows and custom ISOs

• Are there any 6GB Windows with SSD, (low traffic is fine) providers out there, mostly corporate websites, so it needs to be up, but traffic is low and no abuse

• @RIYAD can you tell me what your hardware is, SWAP and would like to know if its responsive essentially.

• No such thing as a good Windows VPS

• @RIYAD said:
    We provide KVM VPS , you simply needs to provide us a .iso for Windows Server 2016.

8GB RAM , 4xCPU , 30GB SSD , 1TB BW (USA) - $7.99

16GB RAM , 4xCPU , 60GB SSD , 1.5TB BW (USA) - $15.99

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Post a proper offer in the offer section. I'm sure people would go nuts for this.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@nekkid We are using Dual Xeon L Series CPU's , Raid (HW) Protected Storage for the New Year Deal VPS Node .

@Dextronox Thanks for your suggestion.

• Feel free to reach out to me via DM, if you're still looking for a solid Windows VPS service =)

• If you're still looking, check out our NJ SSD KVM offer:

New Jersey: 2GB SSD KVM @ $6/mo

• 2GB RAM
    • 1GB Swap
    • 4 vCPU
    • 20GB Pure SSD Storage
    • 1TB Transfer @ 1 Gbps
    • 1 IPv4 w/ 20Gbps DDoS Protection
    • Buy Now