Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy bitcoin with credit card
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buy bitcoin with credit card

I want to buy bitcoin with my credit card. (With 3-D security) Do you have any sites you can recommend with a low commission?

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

How much do you want to transfer to your bitcoin wallet ?

• coinbase

• I think @GCat is often selling bitcoin for Paypal. Maybe you would be interested in that?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • bitcoin-india.org would really be helpful to you it lets you add funds through local indian bank transfer.

you can also search on google, there is also website called localbitcoins

• GCatGCat Member
    edited January 2017

I require:

1. Proof of ownership of PayPal account

2. Verified PayPal (must)

3. Proof of Identification

4. 48 hour hold (only if transaction seems sketchy)

5. Consent to run a background check if you are an American or Canadian citizen (24 hours is time it takes -- it's for insurance)

• GCat said: I require:

Proof of ownership of PayPal account

Verified PayPal (must)

Proof of Identification

48 hour hold (only if transaction seems sketchy)

Consent to run a background check if you are an American or Canadian citizen (24 hours is time it takes -- it's for insurance)

do you include the US VISA in this transaction? hahahah

• OP joined today - look at his rather interesting comments on other threads - dealing with him would be pointless.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@dedicados said:

GCat said: I require:

Proof of ownership of PayPal account

Verified PayPal (must)

Proof of Identification

48 hour hold (only if transaction seems sketchy)

Consent to run a background check if you are an American or Canadian citizen (24 hours is time it takes -- it's for insurance)

do you include the US VISA in this transaction? hahahah

Not that you can take back bitcoin same way you could try physical goods, especially that PayPal's seller protection doesn't exactly cover virtual currency ;-).

Thanked by 1JWU42
  • @GCat said:
    I require:

5. Consent to run a background check if you are an American or Canadian citizen (24 hours is time it takes -- it's for insurance)

I wouldn't want someone to know literally everything about me... but hey, I can just drop by your office :)

• @doghouch said:

@GCat said:
    I require:

I wouldn't want someone to know literally everything about me... but hey, I can just drop by your office :)

Probably best not to buy bitxoin with pp then ;)

• @Jonchun said:

@doghouch said:

@GCat said:
    I require:

Probably best not to buy bitxoin with pp then ;)

I have cash lol :)

• Cash is best for sellers for sure. Selling BTC for PayPAL is a recipe for disaster.

• @JWU42 said:
    Cash is best for sellers for sure. Selling BTC for PayPAL is a recipe for disaster.

Or I wait 60 days after payment so I can't dispute

This discussion has been closed.